xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashutosh_malguri

Landing Pages And Testimonials

Hey guys all of you doing some internet marketing out there must be aware of landing pages so i wanted to ask you that do u feel that customer testimonial are important for a landing page .. i have some of my views on it here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
also any of you using landing pages can share your experience here.

Honestly I'm not sure about whether or not testimonials work. If you really think about it, they can be faked/forged anyways, and there are many sites that *do* do that (it's obvious when you see all the great reviews of the features and whatnot, and then buy the product and find out half of the reviews were praising things the item isn't even capable of doing).Like finding a testimonial that says:"This book was the best thing ever! It taught me how to make a website from scratch, including all of the coding and everything. It even went as far as to give step by step tutorials on customizing forums to fit in well with the website's theme!"And then you read the book itself and find out it's nothing but a link to google.com/search?free%website%tutorialsOr something like that.