xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neon

Your Favorite Drink

I can not stand Dr. Pepper, either. lol somebody once told me it had prune juice in it. Even though I know it isn't true, I always think of that when I have to drink it.I like coca cola the best. I am so hooked on the stuff that I get a headaches if I don't drink it everyday. Coke has the best carbonation of any soft drink. Pepsi is too sugarey for me.

Yeh pepsi is quite sugary. Eurgh actually the worst drink is them McDonald milkshakes! I made the mistake of buying one the other day and OMG are they bad. Also then (after i had drank most of it) my friend goes: "You do realise whats in them don't you?" and apparently they have found sperm in them... :S

i thought this thread was gonna be about favorite "drink". In other words, your favorite ALCOHOLIC drink. There are so many different types of shots out there, that would be a more interesting topic. Who cares about soda pop? soda pop is all crap anyway. I'd rather drink water over soda pop.

I concur with the notion of Sprite being a top choice. Dr. Pepper, however, is also an excellent drink. Sorry to break it to you guys :DP.S. - Soda pop rules. All you booze hounds can take your shots, but I'll always get the biggest kick out of my soda pop! Booya! :D

Sierra Mist: the purist sugar water I can find. I like it especially because it lacks any lemon or cola flavoring: not that I don't like lemon or cola, but I probably like Sierra Mist better.I like Pepsi second, and dislike coke.

I like Root Beer, especially Barque's and Mug of the main types, though Steward's and IBC are the best of the other types. At times, though, nothing just beats Sprite. Of Cola type things, Probably DR. Pepper (sorry guys), or Cherry Coke. I don't like Pepsi very much (just somthing about it, almost what I would call a "Soapy taste" makes me dislike it, especially the Caffine Free kind). Of any type of Beverage total, I like Shakes, Fruit Smoothies (when they're well made---none of the packaged stuff) and Water will always be the drink of choice when I'm the most thirsty.

My favourite is root beer too, although I don't drink much of it because I can't get it anywhere around my place... I usually have to go to those one of those chinese area's and go to the stores there. Other then that my 2nd favourite drink would have to be ice lemon tea! Can't get enough of that... most of the time I just end up drinking coke though, which I don't like that much but I drink it a lot anyway since you can get it everywhere so it's just convenient I guess... lol

huh...Cola is my fav, either PEPSI or COCA,rather goo...ood.however COCA cola company has many style drinks like spirit,fenda,kool,etc.i like cola best,which taste should keep you spirit everytime...

yes my favorite drink is pepsi. But i'm trying to hold off on the carbonate soft drinks. I'm trying to drink water and milk or something within those lines. But when i get a chance i take a large sip. lol.

well my favorite drink would have to be Dr. pepper or Mr. Pibb (Pibb Xtra) sorry you guys but i really like Pibb and Pepper. coke and pepsi are alright but there is something about the darkness of Pibb and DP. :-P