xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
karl77

Would Like To Unsubscribe

unsubscribe what? email notifications? if yes then you could find it at your "my controls". find it at upper right of this page and change your email settings there. (you can find it in options)

I think karl77 means unsubscribe Xisto and the Xisto - Support program.This is one of the reasons why I didn't really want to sign up in the first place, with the forum posting responsibility and the lack of intructions of how to sign off the members list if I found a better hosting site.But I signed up anyway...I'm sure karl77 found a better site or didn't want to post here anymore...Oh well...Hope you find a way to unsubscribe soon! I think you get automatically taken down the list if you are inactive, so you might want to do that.If not, you can SPAM SPAM and SPAM and break all the forum rules, or mail Xisto.Or annoy all the members and the admins.I wish you told us what site you found though. :)