xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jooe

Is It Wrong To Be Nice And Gentle And Believe Women ?

I met a woman from almost 2 years ago, we spent a lot of time talking and discussing so many things together about life,love,feelings,emotions, and i though she was serious with me and sharing and exchange the same kind of feelings with met then we started to plan for seeing each others and we met and spent a vacation together. i did try to show her how much i care, feel, interested,but she wasn't interested to talk about the future and never asked me about my feelings or my plans. i did give her a space and enough time to think but it was obvious to me she was interested to have some good time only nothing else and she went back to her country after that vacation we had together. we did continue our talking and discussing again after she arrived back to her country and we both agreed that we will meet again so i did invited her once again to my country to meet me and see my family as well. i offered her to accommodate with us but she didn't show any interest about this idea i said ok it's up to you no problems then she went to a small hotel and we were meeting from time time with each others talking,dinner together,walking,visiting places and i was extra nice and gentle with her and never let her pay for anything then she suprised me with something shocked me that she met someone else from this hotel and told me she's feeling sorry for that and she doesn't know what to say to me after all ???i just want to know what kind of woman is that? i'm so confused is it wrong to be nice and gentle and believe women ? i don't know what to do really with that creature which is called " the woman" :)

That must have been a very weird woman... not all woman are like that though. Maybe she just didn't like you after all...There might have been some misunderstanding there. She might have thought you were just being nice to her and all that, and so she let you be, not noticing the tips and clues that you were giving her about starting a relationship. Men aren't the most expressing creatures, you know.Also, she might have thought you were playing with her, that she was just another play thing (not that you would do that), and so she went along with the flow.But anyhow, if is NOT wrong to be nice and gentle and believe women. You were doing the right thing. You might have just met the wrong woman after all. And she might be playing with you.Just see if you are lucky next time finding the right girl (mrs. right) for you... being nice and gentle is the key to unlocking new relationships with women.

I met a woman from almost 2 years ago, we spent a lot of time talking and discussing so many things together about life,love,feelings,emotions, and i though she was serious with me and sharing and exchange the same kind of feelings with met then we started to plan for seeing each others and we met and spent a vacation together. i did try to show her how much i care, feel, interested,but she wasn't interested to talk about the future and never asked me about my feelings or my plans. i did give her a space and enough time to think but it was obvious to me she was interested to have some good time only nothing else and she went back to her country after that vacation we had together. we did continue our talking and discussing again after she arrived back to her country and we both agreed that we will meet again so i did invited her once again to my country to meet me and see my family as well. i offered her to accommodate with us but she didn't show any interest about this idea i said ok it's up to you no problems then she went to a small hotel and we were meeting from time time with each others talking,dinner together,walking,visiting places and i was extra nice and gentle with her and never let her pay for anything then she suprised me with something shocked me that she met someone else from this hotel and told me she's feeling sorry for that and she doesn't know what to say to me after all ???
i just want to know what kind of woman is that? i'm so confused is it wrong to be nice and gentle and believe women ? i don't know what to do really with that creature which is called " the woman" :D

There's one only description for that kind of women she is absolute selfish *BLEEP* :P and emotionless and it was my real fault to believe and give the chance to take advantage of my feelings ! but i did a good job by leaving her and never regretting anything about that **** ! just careful innocent guys from that kind of sluts :)

There's one only description for that kind of women she is absolute selfish *BLEEP* :) and emotionless and it was my real fault to believe and give the chance to take advantage of my feelings ! but i did a good job by leaving her and never regretting anything about that **** ! just careful innocent guys from that kind of sluts :D

She's a ****? Really...

I didn't know that. Your first post made her sound nice but a very confused woman that didn't know what the man she was with was trying to give her - tips and clues to a potential relationship.

Well then, maybe you were just nice in describing her that way. But then, if she was a **** she would have eagerly agreed to staying with you instead of going to a hotel by herself. I still think it's a matter of misunderstanding and mistrust though...

Nameless_

Hi What a shame - you seem a really nice guy. Don't let one women make you think that all the rest are the same. You need to pick yourself up and go out and find a woman that appreciates all the nice things you do.Take your time and I am sure you will find someone that will treat you the same way. All goods things come to us that wait.Good luck :)

don't be a fool. you are a fool. you don't know anything about this woman from another country. there are many reasons why she may have acted like this. if what you said is true, when she was in your country, she showed no interest. maybe she had other alternatives knowing you were going to pay her way anyway. so don't be a fool. don't ever think that any woman deserves it all. you deserve things too. a relationship is a two way street, but it sounds like there wasn't really any kind of relationship and she used you for her own benefits. ok. maybe this is a little harsh seeing as how much this hurt you, but you need it. try to move on. don't talk to her. she had her chances with you and blew it. sounds like someone who will continue hurting you and take advantage of your generosity. why are you talking with women from a diferent country anyway? there are probably plenty of locals in your own country you can connect with...local women who are easier to see on a daily basis which would make getting to know them easier as well.

I met a woman from almost 2 years ago, we spent a lot of time talking and discussing so many things together about life,love,feelings,emotions, and i though she was serious with me and sharing and exchange the same kind of feelings with met then we started to plan for seeing each others and we met and spent a vacation together. i did try to show her how much i care, feel, interested,but she wasn't interested to talk about the future and never asked me about my feelings or my plans. i did give her a space and enough time to think but it was obvious to me she was interested to have some good time only nothing else and she went back to her country after that vacation we had together. we did continue our talking and discussing again after she arrived back to her country and we both agreed that we will meet again so i did invited her once again to my country to meet me and see my family as well. i offered her to accommodate with us but she didn't show any interest about this idea i said ok it's up to you no problems then she went to a small hotel and we were meeting from time time with each others talking,dinner together,walking,visiting places and i was extra nice and gentle with her and never let her pay for anything then she suprised me with something shocked me that she met someone else from this hotel and told me she's feeling sorry for that and she doesn't know what to say to me after all ???
i just want to know what kind of woman is that? i'm so confused is it wrong to be nice and gentle and believe women ? i don't know what to do really with that creature which is called " the woman" :)

is it that u feel lost when u lose someone whom u love so deeply and tuly.Is It Wrong To Be Nice And Gentle And Believe Women ?

Hi

mine is a long story. I met a girl in a class 4 years back. As the days passed she really became very close to me. Wherever she wants to go she wanted me to come with her and vice versa. Till one of my friend intereferred between us. That girl started ignoring me in front of him and one day she called me and said that she was loving him. It hurt me a lot and everynight I used to cry. Before that I never cried in my life. Then I felt that  I really love her and  its impossible to live without her but I don't want to interfere b/w them. But, every time any probs ishe used to come to me. That guy never took care of her and had a very bad character which I came to now later. So, she one day suddenly stopped talking to him and again started being with me. so, at that time I used to take care of her a lot. I solved many of her problems financially and personally I never expected anything from her.  I always wanted her to be happy. Its like how a father give everything the child needs. I gave her everything she asked for. Later she started acting with me like a girl friend (she started kissing me every time and to speak as 'how it will be if we both get married like that and all ). So, those words of her made my feelings grow further. Till then I hided everything but one day  I told about my feelings. She told that education is imp to her. She never gave value to them. Later again at the end of degree class she started ignoring me and started being with him again. That time I got hurted a lot. . MOrevoer I came to know that she lied me about many thngs. Still I was ready to forgive her.

last year, I begged her in the middle of the road to love me but no use instead she and his BF were laughing at my situation.. I never even imagined that I would come to this situation in my life. We broke up and I burnt all the things she gave to me. I wanted to forget her but it became really difficult to me and went to deep depression. Now I am working but still I have feelings for her. Moreover I am unable to love any other girl or to imagine anyone in place of  her. I Feel very lonely as if I don have life without her. Actually there are many things to tell but it could take 3 pages and an hour to read.

-reply by abhilash