xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Hate My Life

wish people would stop asking whats wrongstop bringing up things, that i cant change, if i could change them i would, im not stupid, i more than know what i want, & what i need to do to get it, its just that right now i cant.Nothing is what it seems.I wish people would think twice, I wish people would be less selfish, Everyone around me does things thinking, oh its Giselle, shes strong, she doesnt care, her life is perfect, i need to show off to her, but i mean seriously now?Why are you going to community college? are you ever gonna go to that fashion one? mmh first of all its called FIDM, second of all, if i could dont you think i would? i have the grades, i can nail any interview related to what i love, plus ok, its not like i do crap in paint, im not going there or to SDSU for now, bc i cant apply for financial aid, like ive repeated 365898 times before, when i can apply for FAFSA i will, and i will apply to where i want to go. thank youMy family is torn in half, i live with step dad/gmp/gma who ?dislike me? isnt even the term for whats going on, my little sister is against me? my relationship with my mom, vain, vain. I have to do everything for everyone, yet i dnt do anything? i never do anything, as commands are screamed at me, i never do anything though. Everyone gets the good, everyone enjoys their birthday, everyone can enjoy their special occations, everything must be dropped for their special things, not mine though, my birthday comes across, sorry theres no money, sorry no, you dont get anything, oh its your birthday? oh mmh, ok, havent had a desent birthday in years, everyday its the same, no support family wise, and im always torn in a new town, a new school, new people, alone, in a place where no one really cares, graduation, anything come across thats good for me, eh im sorry, maybe next time? mmh you got money for something? you need to give it to me, but i wanted to buy something, oh no, give it to me. ok.shut it off i guess/;moving soon; again. lovely, i didnt have anyone where we moved anyways

Wow, where did all this come from? I understand how it feels to hate your life though. I hope you feel better. You don't have to feel alone, you always have your friends here at Xisto!

Seriously though it's a horrible thing to feel alone and I would hate for anyone to feel that way, you can always come here and talk, I don't mind talking to you or reading your posts whatever that may not be much but it's better than nothing I guess!

When's your birthday? We can have a big party on Trap to celebrate it. Ooooh exciting huh? :)

Posted Image

Wow, talk about a rough vent.But I know how you feel as I'm in the same type of thing. I feel like I'm in the "home" where it's not "We would love to have you around," but instead the type where it's "you're my son so you can stay."Actually, my parents pretty much tell me that. Sometimes directly (usually) and othertimes indirectly.But regardless as to how bad it is for me, I know someone has it much worse.

Haha, emo much...But sometimes I feel the same... actually make that all the time.I don't like my life at all, and sometimes I think making a website is just a way to show the world (teachers and parents) that I'm not useless. I mean, I know I'm not useless, I go to a hard to get in school and everything, but I am useless in my own eyes.People don't understand quiet people. And I am quiet. Or was.After coming to the understanding that people listen to loud people, I have been in a self-teach mode to make myself louder. It might have worked, if I don't have my stupid accent.God...And someone I know told me that this certain person don't have a lot of opinion, but that person's wrong.I told her: Just because she's quiet doesn't mean she doesn't have an opinion of stuff that matters to her.They think that quiet people just don't speak out loud. People ignore quiet people.But I try to be sensitive and listen to everyones' opinions in the group, not just the loudest people.I know that the quiet person I was talking about a moment before DO have their own opinion, but people are just too ignorant to know.I know because I used to be as quiet as that person, maybe even more.And I know what it feels like to have your ideas beaten down and ignored just because you're quiet, and no one listens to you.That is why I do my best to listen to quiet people, because most often than not, they have a valuable contribution to put in the conversation, and most often than not, their contributions are even better than the loud people...And I think I just made up a vent of my own...I'm on a roll. ;)

Haha, emo much...
But sometimes I feel the same... actually make that all the time.
I don't like my life at all, and sometimes I think making a website is just a way to show the world (teachers and parents) that I'm not useless. I mean, I know I'm not useless, I go to a hard to get in school and everything, but I am useless in my own eyes.

People don't understand quiet people. And I am quiet. Or was.
After coming to the understanding that people listen to loud people, I have been in a self-teach mode to make myself louder. It might have worked, if I don't have my stupid accent.

God...
And someone I know told me that this certain person don't have a lot of opinion, but that person's wrong.

I told her: Just because she's quiet doesn't mean she doesn't have an opinion of stuff that matters to her.

They think that quiet people just don't speak out loud. People ignore quiet people.
But I try to be sensitive and listen to everyones' opinions in the group, not just the loudest people.

I know that the quiet person I was talking about a moment before DO have their own opinion, but people are just too ignorant to know.
I know because I used to be as quiet as that person, maybe even more.

And I know what it feels like to have your ideas beaten down and ignored just because you're quiet, and no one listens to you.
That is why I do my best to listen to quiet people, because most often than not, they have a valuable contribution to put in the conversation, and most often than not, their contributions are even better than the loud people...

And I think I just made up a vent of my own...
I'm on a roll. ;)

Hmm, mine's the opposite. I'm quiet and so when people need stuff they look up to ME for advice/the answers.

Quiet people do less talking, so they do more listening. Therefore they know significantly more.

I can be a leader, I usually just choose not to. When nobody else wants to step up as leader, I have absolutely no problem with doing so.

(I'm quiet. I don't talk to people - they talk to me)

well that's what i call a vent! haha umm hating life seems a bit extreme. it sure can suck though!!!sometimes on has to treat their own selves to the peace and happiness the world has to offer. don't grow resentfull or bitter. ya probably have a lot more to offer than that....although i know you did post in the perfect place ;)hey gis, i know you feel you deserve more from life....next time you feel the way you do, take a good look around and ask yourself how happy THEY are with their own lives...take a REAL good deep close look. you said a couple things that drew my attention.if YOU know what choices you want to make with your own life, that is all that matters. parents and friends are their to guide. sometimes that can be tiring when you know the time isn't right for certain choices or advice in the wrong direction in where you feel you need to travel. don't ever let anyone hold you back in life....not even friends or family....but heck...you already sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and strong willed so i don;t think THAT will be a problem. tiring maybe...if you DONT know, that's ok too...heck, there is no rule to say you have to map your whole future out straight out of high school.now...take a deep breath, relax, and think of all the things in life that makes ya smile. sometimes thinking about those things takes away or balances out all the B.S.

Hmm, mine's the opposite. I'm quiet and so when people need stuff they look up to ME for advice/the answers.
Quiet people do less talking, so they do more listening. Therefore they know significantly more.

I can be a leader, I usually just choose not to. When nobody else wants to step up as leader, I have absolutely no problem with doing so.

(I'm quiet. I don't talk to people - they talk to me)

Yeah?
I don't know, our society must be very different then.

Ever since I started becoming louder, I have become a leader, which is exactly opposite to what you said.
And people talk to me more, and so it's all good for me.

I'm still considered as quiet though, but my friends think now (they're quiet themselves).
But I suppose I might be in the loud-quiet group.

A bit on the quiet side, but one of the loudest in the quiet group.

wish people would stop asking whats wrong
stop bringing up things, that i cant change, if i could change them i would, im not stupid, i more than know what i want, & what i need to do to get it, its just that right now i cant.

Nothing is what it seems.

I wish people would think twice, I wish people would be less selfish, Everyone around me does things thinking, oh its Giselle, shes strong, she doesnt care, her life is perfect, i need to show off to her, but i mean seriously now?

Why are you going to community college? are you ever gonna go to that fashion one? mmh first of all its called FIDM, second of all, if i could dont you think i would? i have the grades, i can nail any interview related to what i love, plus ok, its not like i do crap in paint, im not going there or to SDSU for now, bc i cant apply for financial aid, like ive repeated 365898 times before, when i can apply for FAFSA i will, and i will apply to where i want to go. thank you

My family is torn in half, i live with step dad/gmp/gma who dislike me isnt even the term for whats going on, my little sister is against me? my relationship with my mom, vain, vain. I have to do everything for everyone, yet i dnt do anything? i never do anything, as commands are screamed at me, i never do anything though. Everyone gets the good, everyone enjoys their birthday, everyone can enjoy their special occations, everything must be dropped for their special things, not mine though, my birthday comes across, sorry theres no money, sorry no, you dont get anything, oh its your birthday? oh mmh, ok, havent had a desent birthday in years, everyday its the same, no support family wise, and im always torn in a new town, a new school, new people, alone, in a place where no one really cares, graduation, anything come across thats good for me, eh im sorry, maybe next time? mmh you got money for something? you need to give it to me, but i wanted to buy something, oh no, give it to me. ok.

shut it off i guess/;

Fact! If you could change things, I think everyone would ;)
They dont care about you, Thats bad!