xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Sky's Holiday At Florida, Usa

Hello everyone! I am sure you have missed me while I was gone for 2 weeks. I was on holiday at Orlando, Florida in the states of America. :D (USA) I must say, the American chips and chocolate milkshakes are very tasty. No wonder why all you Americans love your food. :P

I had some Pizza too, very nice. I wouldn't say they are better then Italy's pizza though. We went to some Water parks too. :D List of parks we went to:

Universal Orlando (Universal Studios)

Aquatica

SeaWorld

Busch Gardens

Wet 'n' Wild

We went to a few others too, not to mention a few Restaurants. Some of which was: T.G.I. Fridays, Chillies, Pirates and some others. We stayed at a Hotel called "The Enclave Suites". We also used their Pools quite alot on our 2 week holiday. :D It was so hot. I bought my Pizza's from the "The Enclave Cafe". :D Very nice indeed. Costed me like... 13 dollars plus tax. :/ But eh, all was well. :D We finally got back home today at like 10:00 AM in UK. Living back on UK unfortunately. But, yeah. Some day I'll go back to the US. It was awesome. :D

Should you leave me any comments about my holiday, I'd much appreciate it! :)

Very nice Sky! Actually, I know that some Portugueses were there but well, who doesn't like Florida? :) Nice trip, I would also wish to go there ASAP because it seems a warm, great state (The US) and they have great food, in my town sometimes supermarkets sell authentic American food and it's awesome, very tasty.Time to post some photos? :D Buildings, etc? Not that I haven't seen them from Sherman's post at TheGTAPlace.

No wonder why all you Americans love your food. :)

Unfortunately, it is often the case that for the sake of taste we sacrifice our health for it, even if health can be spared while maintaining good taste.

Unfortunately, it is often the case that for the sake of taste we sacrifice our health for it, even if health can be spared while maintaining good taste.

True, but the food is just too much to say no to. The taste, it makes you want more. :/ However America is a very nice country I must admit. :D Too much with the sun though. It's blazing. And you US residents experience quite alot of thunder and lightning, don't you? :) I stayed in the pool when we had a storm. xD

Hi -Sky-,Found your thread here... hope you enjoyed your holidays.SeaWorld's quite fun, I've been there before.But I thought Florida had a Disneyland? I might be wrong anyhow though.Or it might just be too childish for you. I usually don't have time to go there though. It takes like, one day to play one section of Disneyland (Like Science Fiction, Fantasy, etc.)Anyway, glad to have you here on the forums, you help people like me alot.Thank you very much for everything!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip and your time in the good old USA. The only thing you might of done differently was to visit Florida in the winter. Let me tell you, a break from the cold and snow of the midwest and northern states of the USA is a real pleasure in December/January!Curious, don't they have pizza where you live? Since the USA is covered from coast to coast with numerous pizza chain stores, it's hard to imagine not having it available world wide. And for your future health and well being, when it thunders and lightnings, you need to get OUT of the water. Water attracts and conducts electricity, and you could get toasted like a marshmellow if the area you were in took a hit.

Hi -Sky-,
Found your thread here... hope you enjoyed your holidays.
SeaWorld's quite fun, I've been there before.

But I thought Florida had a Disneyland? I might be wrong anyhow though.
Or it might just be too childish for you. I usually don't have time to go there though. It takes like, one day to play one section of Disneyland (Like Science Fiction, Fantasy, etc.)

Anyway, glad to have you here on the forums, you help people like me alot.
Thank you very much for everything!

Thanks Nameless. It was nice. Yes, there is a Walt Disney land there at Orlando. :D

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip and your time in the good old USA. The only thing you might of done differently was to visit Florida in the winter. Let me tell you, a break from the cold and snow of the midwest and northern states of the USA is a real pleasure in December/January!
Curious, don't they have pizza where you live? Since the USA is covered from coast to coast with numerous pizza chain stores, it's hard to imagine not having it available world wide.

Yeah, there are a few places to get pizza's in the UK. :P

And for your future health and well being, when it thunders and lightnings, you need to get OUT of the water. Water attracts and conducts electricity, and you could get toasted like a marshmellow if the area you were in took a hit.

I know that too. :)

glad you got to experience the good ol' US of A. although sometimes not all that good unless your vacationing in one spot :Dmusta cost a small fortune, but worth it for the experience. a lot more to see than florida though. hot in florida? yes it is. now you know why people from all over the u.s. go to retire there. gets a little humid too over there.13 bucks for an individual pizza? boy....you shoulda tried to find a pizza hut or somethin' :Pstayin' in the pool while raining a little or thunder stormin' is the greatest....as long as the lightening doesn't strike the water hahaso you hit all the touristy spots i see. although fun(and expensive), i always like to hit the non touristy spots when i travel to get a feel of the culture and natives n/w floria woulda been good for that experience.i agree. the food is great. so is your European food. you add a lot of different flavors that one just likes to savor.anyway, glad you liked your stay. come back soon haha! hope you came prepared or i bet you got a little sunburn! :)

True, but the food is just too much to say no to. The taste, it makes you want more. :/ However America is a very nice country I must admit. :D Too much with the sun though. It's blazing. And you US residents experience quite alot of thunder and lightning, don't you? :) I stayed in the pool when we had a storm. xD

Florida is known as the sunshine state. But Florida isn't as hot as other states, like those to the west. It just so happened to be hotter than normal in many parts of the U.S. this year. Though i'm a bit amazed that people still go to the beach in such hot times. Thunder and lightning is normally one of the least of our worries during severe thunderstorms. Interestingly enough, even on days that don't rain, things like waterspouts can occur.

no doubt. death valley in the state i am originally born and raised is the hottest place in the u.s. on average.

weather this year has been a bit strange. i live in missouri now and usually it gets terribly hot in july an august....but not so much this year thank goodness. i'm hoping that means a milder winter. i really hate the extremes missouri has in weather changes within the seasons since i hate extreme hot or extreme cold. but the heat really hasn't hit here in the midwest so much for some reason this year. people go to the beach on extreme hot days for the ocean to cool off....or work on their tan. i love the beach at night though myself. i like to hear the waves you can't see and take in the ocean air that is unique to any other place.

Florida is known as the sunshine state. But Florida isn't as hot as other states, like those to the west. It just so happened to be hotter than normal in many parts of the U.S. this year. Though i'm a bit amazed that people still go to the beach in such hot times. Thunder and lightning is normally one of the least of our worries during severe thunderstorms. Interestingly enough, even on days that don't rain, things like waterspouts can occur.

Wow Lil lady sounds as you had a good time. and yes we do love our food. and I know we love our French Fries, and all the other greesy fried foods. I guess that is our weakenss. But hey it's all worth it. I do hope that you will have the chance to come back and visit other parts of our country as well. Just about every place here has it's own special kind of food that they love to cook. Living here in New Jersey we love to have our fresh seafood such as clams. But I grew up in the souther USA in Mississippi where they loves to fri Catfish with hush puppies. a type of fried bread ball with onins and other goodies in it.

Haahhahaha

ummm i had to view sky's profile just to verify. ummm sky is a guy....honest mistake i am sure

and yea, those hush puppies are definately unique. i never heard of them before when i lived in california.

Wow Lil lady sounds as you had a good time.

Wow Lil lady sounds as you had a good time. and yes we do love our food. and I know we love our French Fries, and all the other greesy fried foods. I guess that is our weakenss. But hey it's all worth it. I do hope that you will have the chance to come back and visit other parts of our country as well. Just about every place here has it's own special kind of food that they love to cook. Living here in New Jersey we love to have our fresh seafood such as clams. But I grew up in the souther USA in Mississippi where they loves to fri Catfish with hush puppies. a type of fried bread ball with onins and other goodies in it.

What?! :D I'm not a girl you know.. :P I'm a 16 year old young man, I'll have you know...! :D

Haahhahaha

ummm i had to view sky's profile just to verify. ummm sky is a guy....honest mistake i am sure

and yea, those hush puppies are definately unique. i never heard of them before when i lived in california.

What do you mean?...and yes, I'm a young man. :)