xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ASHISHRANJAN

My Girl Became Angry I WANT THAT SHE START TALKING TO ME, WAT SHULD I DO TO CONVENSE HER

It all started 3 years ago wen we were in class 8 when i was saw her for the first time in classroom (can say first sight love) since then i am tring to talk to her and say i love you (3 golden words) but i couldnt, coz i dun think she loves me or not m confused and the next prob is that her parents came to know about me that i love her and they are agaionst it and i am helpless to do anything in this matter coz no body can help me to make her parents accept me as their son in law and i will settle down with her and with my carrernow what shall i do to talk to her and her parents and tell them how can i be a successful person????????? :)

Actions!!!!My Girl Became Angry

You have 2 choices the way I see it.  1 Move on and forget about this girl and her family and find someone who appreciates you for who you are.  2 Work on your career and yourself and allow them to see what you''ve done to change your life, if they still don't see your worth seek someone better. 

-reply by Justin

hmm....you give off something that girls may consider ya a little creepy. maybe you should work on being less creepy and desperate and let things happen naturally. if her parents know, don't you think SHE knows already? if she knows, then let it be. the ball is in her court to talk to ya.

if it does become something more, then you should accept her parents as they should you in respect for this girl.

don't ever think you have to change who you are though for someone elses parents. the relationship will be less real and a lot more fake putting on an act. so rule#1, be yourself as long as it's not creepy to other people :)

It all started 3 years ago wen we were in class 8 when i was saw her for the first time in classroom (can say first sight love) since then i am tring to talk to her and say i love you (3 golden words) but i couldnt, coz i dun think she loves me or not m confused and the next prob is that her parents came to know about me that i love her and they are agaionst it and i am helpless to do anything in this matter coz no body can help me to make her parents accept me as their son in law and i will settle down with her and with my carrer
now what shall i do to talk to her and her parents and tell them how can i be a successful person????????? :D

I think it's too much truble... I mean the parents and you don't even know what she feels for you... I'd say, spend some time alone, maybe that way you'll see things clearly

Edited by Polipop (see edit history)

bro dun worry just listen to your heart and you soon can talk to ur girland plzzzzz ask her if she also love you or not...........all the best

I think it's too much truble... I mean the parents and you don't even know what she feels for you... I'd say, spend some time alone, maybe that way you'll see things clearly

thanks for ur suggestion but we both have spen all day in our scools together

It all started 3 years ago wen we were in class 8 when i was saw her for the first time in classroom (can say first sight love) since then i am tring to talk to her and say i love you (3 golden words) but i couldnt, coz i dun think she loves me or not m confused and the next prob is that her parents came to know about me that i love her and they are agaionst it and i am helpless to do anything in this matter coz no body can help me to make her parents accept me as their son in law and i will settle down with her and with my carrer
now what shall i do to talk to her and her parents and tell them how can i be a successful person????????? ;)

ASHISHRANJAN, you kinda already gave the answer away in your first post... you were what? In year eight... that was three years ago. What are you now?

8+3=11

So, assuming that you are now in Year eleven, aren't you a bit too young to be dating? If her parents know about you liking their daughter at this age, they wouldn't be happy, because they think that both her (their daughter) and you are too young to be together and make love when you two should be studying and getting ready for university.

If you want her parents to accept her, don't give up on her! Show that you are loyal, and that you are willing to wait until school finishes and until university starts. After all, you still have a few years to date and all that, why not study well, study hard, and do well in your end of high school certificate, get into a famous university and get yourself in a good career position and SHOW her parents that you can sustain her and you together in your living and that YOU have waited for a few years just to do this.

It shows that you are extremely extremely loyal and that you will be a good son-in-law.

Well, that's all there is from my advice... All the best wishes to you and...
*pauses*

Good luck!