xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FiReStOrM

Who Plays Billiards Here?

I play billiards only when a table is available...which isn't very often, haha. I've got a pal who's got one in his entertainment room, so we usually just chill out, watch a movie or blast some music, and shoot some pool. It's a lot of fun, but I can see it as a game that's easy to get bored of if you play it too much. That's why I limit my playing time: so I can maximize the enjoyability :D

So billiards is a game like pool? I never played it. As a matter of fact, I never played a lot of things! I guess I'm not one of those "sporty" kindof people!

So billiards is a game like pool? I never played it. As a matter of fact, I never played a lot of things! I guess I'm not one of those "sporty" kindof people!

47607[/snapback]

It's a same game just some different rules... :D i love it. I play it with my girlfriend all the time... :D

i play billiards, i usually go every saturday night its like something me and my friends do before doing anything else. im not very good at it but its a fun recreational game.

They are a bit same but Billiard consit of 7 holes and a smaller table than on snooker . In snooker the cue also is longer compare to biiliards , Billiards is more likely played by younger people compare to snooker which is an international one , billiards also is but to a lower level