xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sangeetjass

How Much Time It Takes For Qubis Account To Get Active I would like to know how much time it takes

Hi everyone,This is Sangeet Kumar here, I have registered a text advertisement based hosting for my website, i would like to know that how much time they take after registration to make the account live.How is other's experience with there hosting, I was previously hosted on freehostia, but there was no SMTP. I cannot afford to buy a hosting plan as of now.Best Regards,SAngeet Kumar

Depending on when you signed up for your hosting account, it'll take 24 or so hours. This depends on the support team, and if your registering a domain. If it's just a hosting account, it shouldn't take long.

Hi everyone,
This is Sangeet Kumar here, I have registered a text advertisement based hosting for my website, i would like to know that how much time they take after registration to make the account live.

How is other's experience with there hosting, I was previously hosted on freehostia, but there was no SMTP. I cannot afford to buy a hosting plan as of now.

Best Regards,
SAngeet Kumar

this persons seems unactive but i will answer.. the system is not that fast sometimes it takes fast but sometimes it was slow you have to stay calm dude

Are you sure that is system?I think there is staff which is allowing websites...It shouldn't take that much if it was system script.I think they are watching careful at personal details so i think you should lie but with real names :P I only write real personal data only if the registration is very important,like Adsense or registering domain,but for free hosting,why?