xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnimeSpaces

Hai!

Yeah,

i'm not new to these forums (By new i meant as in i know how IPB works and such, and not like "OMG LOOK I WAS BANNED AND I CAME BACK!")

Anyways,

thiss ite seems awesome especially for their hosting. i really do need the help, especially for a Social networking website.

Hi there, welcome to Xisto. I hope you have as much fun on here as me, learning and posting. :)

Hey welcome to this forum. I'm also a newbie in this forum[For sure you can saw my post]. I have been observing this forum while posting less.From your name, are you a anime fan? I am a anime fan. Anyway, another welcome to this forum and this forum have quite good community here.Hope you enjoy the stay as much as I do.

Edited by ENDY_JASMI (see edit history)

Then if your banned, why re-register? You'll only just get re-banned again. Sorry, but we don't want you here. You belong in the banned member group. :DHave a nice day. :)