xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jossylala

Easy Way To Study In China For International Students

Hello all, if you want to study abroad, i think China is the right place for you. You see,china universities have high tech facilities that other countries universities cant compete with this.Secondly, the study language if vast. they could teach you in spanish,french etc any native language including african languages. And thirdly, you dont have to pay any dime for admission and visa. all you need is to contact us, with you high school cert, a police report(showing that you are a good boy/girl) and then we would send you your admission letter and visa. after wish you then travel to you new school to make payment of your tution fees and accomodation fee. note, you dont make any payment to us, so your money is save. we just new foreign students. Note that schooling here if way cheaper that any any country you know and you get the best of education (am sure you know our technology capacity). all you have to do is show interest and send me a mail to admissionfinders at yahoo dot com . thanks

Hello all, if you want to study abroad, i think China is the right place for you. You see,china universities have high tech facilities that other countries universities cant compete with this.Secondly, the study language if vast. they could teach you in spanish,french etc any native language including african languages. And thirdly, you dont have to pay any dime for admission and visa. all you need is to contact us, with you high school cert, a police report(showing that you are a good boy/girl) and then we would send you your admission letter and visa. after wish you then travel to you new school to make payment of your tution fees and accomodation fee. note, you dont make any payment to us, so your money is save. we just new foreign students. Note that schooling here if way cheaper that any any country you know and you get the best of education (am sure you know our technology capacity). all you have to do is show interest and send me a mail to admissionfinders at yahoo dot com . thanks

Are you for real. Because this sounds like a fantastic thing, but like they say usually if something is too good to be true it usually is. I dont know whether this is a scam to get my email address for spam or for you to get my details and apply for credit. I dont mean to accuse you but im just saying why are you doing this where is your gain. I will send you an email and i would appreciate full details of the whole thing. not just the sweet bits cause surely there are pros and cons.

It would be nice to have the full picture though to be honest Im a bit weary of it all. I'd love to further my degree to a masters but I dont want to loose cash for no reason. Send me an email mandlastone at email.com

Very nice idea to bring some new foreign students to study in China. I'm sure that there is many people who want to travel in China and study. I was planing to go in the US but still I'm thinking about it. I would be glad to come, live and study in China but i don't know the Chinese language, so how i will study?

Hello. I have to say that this is an interesting topic. Before you contact anyone to apply for admission to any Chinese school, you may want to do a little research on your own.

I would recommend going to this website: http://www.study-in-china.org/. It seems to be a reasonably good site discussing studying in China. You can choose among seven different languages - Chinese, English, French, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese.

It gives you general information about studying in China, e.g., what it takes to go through a four-year college, what it takes to obtain a master's degree, how to prepare yourself with Chinese language, and how much it will cost.

It also shows you how to apply to schools of your choice, how to obtain the visa, and so on.

It is a good site. Check it out!