xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Relaunching A Site

Hi guys,My site that I have made which are forums are starting to die down in activity.I am going to do a relaunch but have never done a relaunch on a site before, What new things could I introduce for members to come and stay active, posting ect..Any idea's would be great.Thanks in advance

When you launch or actually re launch something, your old visitors need something new to look at, some change that is refreshing. I would suggest a new theme, color theme , but it wont be possible if you are too much attached to it or may be you think your theme reflects your logo and public image.You could re launch yourself with some new articles and competetions which have results in weeks therefore compelling the users to visit your website daily for updates and there by explore the new things in your website

A relaunch will require a new look and new functions. Does your forum cater to the masses or is it for a niche group of people. If the former, most likely they are losing interest in the website and therefore you need to give it a new look and add in some functionalities. If the latter, you might want to organise some activities, ie, contests and maybe a meeting up session.