xisto Community
myke

Witch Is The Better Plan Order! In Xisto?

guys nid help again!

what plan is the best for begginer at xisto package like me!

is this plan can support wordpress and joomla!

and is the domain is there or free already with the plan package?

did some member tried this package? plss.. tell me

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - When Compromising is not a Choice, a Simple Logic helps :-)

1 GB space * upgradeable to 25GB

10 GB bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

5 FTP, 5 MySQL, 5 Addon / Parked and 5 Sub-domains.

or the Logic PRO - $6.66 / mo.

The Logic Plan at $1.95 per month is a lot of service for a starting plan.Start with that one and you can upgrade at any time by submitting a Ticket to Support.Enjoy!

ahmm.. sir im really confuse! its my first time using xisto, and i dont want to get wrong.about the domain sir when i ordered the logic plan is my domain also included!or i have to signup to other freedomain site just to have my own domain?

For the hosting, you can have a hosting plan and a subdomain like (subdomain.trap17,com), or you can have ayour own domain and hosting.. Nevertheless you can get a domain here on Xisto and hosting all together, just use the Xisto client panel.a Domain costs ~10$ for a year.

I used to have the Logic Plan $1.95 and it is very good, with alot of features. I recommend this as your first package. I'm going to be posting alot after this week, I'm building up my MyCent's to get the Ideal Plan/Package which comes with unlimited everything at only $11/mo. Hopefully I can get $11 of mycents per month. :S

I rarely need all the resources on the Logic Plan, and actually wish there was a $1 a month watered down version (I could live with 500MB space and 10GB bandwidth). As for the unlimited plan, you won't be able to pay for it that llong. Once you get more posts it gets harder and harder to earn MyCents (I'm getting about 20-40 cents a post now, I used to get a lot more). It is still a great deal, and I don't mind posting here for hosting.

For the hosting, you can have a hosting plan and a subdomain like (subdomain.trap17,com), or you can have ayour own domain and hosting.. Nevertheless you can get a domain here on Xisto and hosting all together, just use the Xisto client panel.
a Domain costs ~10$ for a year.

woo the doamin :) its too expensive! huhu
10$ + logic plan! huhu how can ireach that goal :D
i tot the domain is in the package already! huhuhu

The 5 addon domains (if that is what is making you think you get a free domain) means that you can point UP TO 4 domains to that server (correct me if I am wrong) it does not mean you get a free domain.Me personally, when I was hosted by Xisto, i had the unlimited plan :) Loved it. haha.

The 5 addon domains (if that is what is making you think you get a free domain) means that you can point UP TO 4 domains to that server (correct me if I am wrong) it does not mean you get a free domain.
Me personally, when I was hosted by Xisto, i had the unlimited plan :) Loved it. haha.

yup i tought that 5 addon domains!
ahmm.. then if i have no doamin can i use free dowmain host like uni.cc or .co.nr?
how to do it?

Those domains don't have DNS, but you can use co.cc or the default Xisto.com subdomain. I find that $10 is really nothing if you post here often. I have two domains here ($20 a year) and a $2 a month plan ($24 a year) and it is quite easy to pay off. Currently I have about $5-6 in my account, and as long as I post here, I'll be enough for the hosting and the domain until I have money to move to paid hosting (or pay for hosting here).