xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LastCause

Raising Vibrations thank you

I cant stand being in the same room with my cell phone anymore. It feels weird and its not a good weird. Its a bad weird Posted Image

So i was thinking of meditating on it and try and raise its vibrations. All help would be great! Posted Image

I will be meditating at around 6pm EST and 11pm if you would like to join me, i would only be happy!

Thank you!

How exactly do you propose to do this? :lol: How does one raise the vibrations of a cell phone? It's a toughie to do so. Well I would suggest raising your own vibrations to a level where you would become one with the cell phone! :P On a serious level though, perhaps you could try abandoning your cell phone for a while, or try leaving it alone in a room instead of you being in a room alone with it. So, you would benefit much, no doubt, if you keep meditating on something good and you are right, we'll change the whole bad mood! Good luck with your endeavors!

It also depends on how you choose to meditate on it......If you sat on it (depending on your what floats your boat factor) it may bring you a none weird enjoyment if it starts vibrating but bare in mind that these radio waves may give you cancer to the rectum....lol. On a serious note turn the thing off and only turn it on in work hours so you can get away from it. when i moved to Ireland i left all the phones and without a phone for seven months i could still hear them ring after four weeks of not being near one