xisto Community
rudeturk

Microsoft Windows Bill Gates Edition?

i heard that some peaple have microsoft windows bill gates edition and it is used by bill gates(creator of microsoft),they said they cracked it from bill gates computer is this true? :D because my freind was going to give it to me and i thought it might have viruses or somethin init. it might just be a program that some hackers made so microsoft is available to users or it might just be bill gates edition microsoft. what is your opinion? :D

Microsoft Bill Gates edition?? Wow sound interesting. Is it real? I wonder what would be in it. Maybe the default wallpaper would be a picture of his computer? lol Too bad I can't buy that. It would be okay. Btw since Microsoft set up that thing to scan computers when you update patches and they freeze computers that aren't legible I would recommend not using it if your friend does have it.

Yea post it here i would really want to see that bill gates version. I bet it is probably so much better than ours and everything. Faster and more durable. Or it is just not in existance. Because i read once that he used Linux. Or atleast he recommended everyone to use Linux. This is all rumors but unless there is a leak then there will be something worth the wild.

yea, I bet its just a style to make it look like a Bill Gates Edition, because i have searched and searched and i cant find anything on a Bill Gates Edition(not to mention I goto the Microsoft Professional Developers Conference every year and have heard nothing about it)

yeh i have never heard of it before. Maybe your friend was lying to you. You know some non literate computer people get tricked by people who know how to trick you. wait that's probably confusing. lol. He's probably installing the Windows Longhorn version or soemthing. But it wouldn't be weird if Bill Gates had his own windows. Since he is the developer.

It's not possible for Microsoft to lunch a Windows Bill Gates Edition! Maybe what you friend has is one of the themes packs. For example I have a transformation pack that turns your Windows Xp into Longhorn. It's not a full transformation...it only changes your screen saver, icons, boot screee, login screen and other stuff. The good thing and the bad thing about it is that it modifies the system files which make it faster (compared to other programs) and it has a slight possibility of killind your windows. Never happened to me thought...Give it a try: Windows Longhorn Transformation Pack v8.0!

I dont know....Bill Gates edition.... I figure hes just running off of some pimped out XP or something. And cracking it off of BillGates computer.... I think with how many problems windows has the Bill Gates would have his pretty protected cmpared to any of ours

well i've never heard of this bill gates edition, maybe is just a style or a skin for the programs graphics design. and if it does exist, how can anyone hack bill gates computer :s? it doesnt supposed to be very well protected? i mean he "created" this microsoft thing why dont create security systems :D ?

hahah...i've never heard also about bill gates windows edition, i also think that is some kind of transformation skin for windows xp, like windows blinds or somethinh similar to that...hehe, i think bill gates doesn't have computer, i think he have some kind of mobile phone computer with windows ce...or something like that...

Ok, so let's analyse a bit.

First open this link and search for term "Bill Gates Edition".

Now if that's true it's just a regular winxp with integrated sp1 and sp2. And that is nothing new, it's stupid, you can done it yourself, I will put a tutorial here on forums when I catch some time - so you can integrate sp1 & sp2 yourself to winxp.

Anyway, lets go little further...

If you follow this link, you will find that there is a hash for e-donkey download, so people are really spreading that "bill gates edition" around the net...

That just gives us an evidence on real existance of "bill gates edition - winxp" so, let's just dig a little while...

Search on https://www.microsoft.com/de-de for "Bill Gates Edition" and you will came up with nothing.

So basicly - do not ask stupid questions, because that phrase "Bill Gates Editon" really is just a scam from some stupid users who name it that way because it had integrated an sp1 & sp2.

p.s. Search. Learn. And find out what's scam and what is just a phrase. :D