xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
myke

About Trap17 Ipb Version And My Shout Box Problem!

my first question!elow guys what version of ipb3 of Xisto using! is it version 3.0.0?my second question!i ask this silly question bec. i just installed a shoutbox mod at my ipb3.0.1 forum then when i finish installed it comes up good and working i even post at my shout box a testing message! then when i tried my second acount waaaaa my shoutbox have some error! huhuhuhu the posting message box are missing! it did not shows at my members! but when i login my admin acount it shows up! huhuhu theres a problem at my shoutbox mod!can any body help me!at Xisto if you are using ipb3+ can u lend me a hand at my shoutbox mod! plssss....

chek the permissions on the shoutbox. maybe its hidden for guests and normal members.

chek the permissions on the shoutbox. maybe its hidden for guests and normal members.

okey i tried you what you said but and nothing happen still my member cant see the shoutbox message type area!
i will try to unstall my old ipb then reinstall it again! maybe it works :)

woops. its works already the unstall install mode has works!
thanks guys! now i will work to my second website:D
Edited by myke (see edit history)