xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rudeturk

T-mobile Mda-iii Be First To Hear About It!

:D:D HELOO EVERYONE T-MOBILE HAS MADE A NEW PHONE (PDA) AND IT HAS NEARLY EVERYTHING O2 XDA HAS HERE IS THE STUFF IT HAS:

T-Mobile MDA III

Posted Image

The T-Mobile MDA iii features a QWERTY keyboard which slides out at your call. This phone is a very powerful handset with 64 Mb ROM and 128 Mb RAM. The fact that it has a Windows Mobile Operating system (pocket pc edition) shows that its hardly what we expect in a normal handset. Its like having a powerful PC with you 24/7. The MDA III also has built-in wireless Ethernet and Bluetooth, plus USB and infra-red connections to a PC or laptop.

Windows Mobile 2003 for PocketPC Phone Edition

pocket Word,Excel,outlook

built-in wireless Ethernet and Bluetooth

VGA resolution digital camera

full QWERTY keyboard

Weight: 210g

Dimensions:

25 x 72 x 19mm

Talktime up to:

4 hours*

Standby up to: 7 days*

*with standard battery

hope you like the details i just found it out on ebay and searched it on google to find more details.!

yep and i might buy one, by the way if anyone thinks this is fake(wich i thought so) go on google and the t-mobile site would come up including the details and then you will belive me! :D