xisto Community
karlo

Firefox Tweaks! Make Firefox Faster Than Before! test my php script

Uhh you guys never heard of this? It's the pipelining tweak. I recommend not using it though. It causes problems. I used it but it screwed up when i tried to access some sites.

Hmm... well it's slow when I turn off pipelining and intialpaint blabla... I'm on dial up! does pipelining and initialpaint blabla consumes more cpu power?

I was useing pipelining tweak, but I found that I do not need it.

49244[/snapback]

Why? Because you were already using a fast internet access?

Hmm... well it's slow when I turn off pipelining and intialpaint blabla... I'm on dial up! does pipelining and initialpaint blabla consumes more cpu power?

49374[/snapback]

Click on the link I posted, read the article, but also read the comments.

I did used to use Firefox and it did load faster, but that was only text. The GFX on some pages just loaded so slowly than IE that I just had to stop using Firefox all together.

Geez a lot of problem just coming from a tweak...Btw, does anyone ever notice that sometime when you were using firefox, it just stop responding for a short period of time. Is it a general bug or just a bug from my comp? If it is a general bug, does anyone know a was to fix that?