xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sofiaweb

Graphics 3d Settings Graphics 3D settings

I have a Hp compaq dx2000 MT with a Intel? 865G Chipset Graphics and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH) the diver device is the Intel Extreme Graphic 2. Intel Celeron CPU 2.40GHz processor. I tried to run CS 1.6 and on the main page its at 100 fps. when I enter a server the FPS drops to about 50-60 FPS (depending how many players there are) the more the more it drops. I am wondering what I can do to Fix this problem to have it to around 100 FPS.Thanx

In Multiplayer you will never get that as the internet activity if it's slow can decrease a lot of FPS. Known as MP Lagging. Intel cards have always been said the worse for games, so if you don't care about graphics, put everything on Very Low. or if you do, try tweaking a bit the settings, but warning, for example for me it happens in every game, on the menu where there is NO graphics its at like 200FPS but when I go in game the graphics card, CPU, etc starts to work and you'll get, of course a FPS decrease. But try what I've told you or try single player.