xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix.Illusion

'michael Jackson Wore A False Nose, And It Was Missing As He Lay In The Morgue'

Michael Jackson has a false nose that was missing as he lay in the morgue, a witness has claimed.

He said that there was simply a small hole where the singer's nose should have been.

The witness, who claimed to have seen Jackson's body on an autopsy table, said: 'The prosthesis he normally attached to his damaged nose was missing, revealing bits of cartilage surrounding a small dark hole.

Now I was no MJ fan but who would want to go that far and steal his nose, I woudnt even touch him!

It is believed that plastic surgery had so destroyed the 50-year-old's nose, that it had disappeared completely.

'Jackson’s face which he had so painfully reworked and concealed from the public for decades now lay out in the open undisguised under the harsh lights,' the witness added.

Posted Image

Well I can not possibly comment on that but now it seems the media has calmed down abit on MJ.

They are now focused on the doctor.

But yes I think they should just let him rest in peace.

Dark Archer

Edited by Dark Archer (see edit history)

You know, for years to come there will be so many rumors of MJ just like there was and is of Elvis. Next thing we know there will be MJ Sitings at some Kids R Us some place in the country. or we will hear of some woman claiming to be the real mother of the kids. Let the poor guy RIP. Yea nether was I a big fan of him, always the but of a joke or something but God he could write. so just let him live on in our hearts, and rest in piece.

That's funny probably had some pencil's sticking out of his eyes as well.

Well, I found it even more funny watching the video of Michael Jackson's hair on fire after an fireworks accident during a Pepsi advertisement filming sequence. I suppose that because he had a lot of money to spend on covering up problems with a false nose and a wig.

I might have to get that video, might make good material to cheer me up on a bad day.

@ post 5You never know it may be like a kinder surprise. But instead of getting a toy in a choclate egg you get an FBI tracking device in a nose!

That's really sad. Just leave the guy alone, he's gone now let him rest in peace. As Michael Jackson once said in one of his songs "Just leave me alone".

Well I can not possibly comment on that but now it seems the media has calmed down abit on MJ.
They are now focused on the doctor.
But yes I think they should just let him rest in peace.

This is mis-categorized... this isn't news, nor is it hot.Oh, wait, I forgot that there's a d*mn FOLLOWING behind MJ's every move...Who cares? Let the guy die already. We have soldiers dying on our "war on terrorism" and no one cares about them. We have people dying left and right in our own nation, some the kindest, most awesome people in the world, others not so much. Do we have followings for those people? Hell... does anyone even know that Farrah Fawcett died? (We did the right thing for her: quick news flash, then stopped flooding newscasts with a dead person that overshadows other possible news or what we call "news" nowadays. Or at least I haven't heard about her since the first and only news brief on her death.)Oh wait... I also forgot that news corporations and the media like to play on America's fanaticism over celebrities and other "important" people.Carry on... I'm in the wrong. Sorry for being out of line.