xisto Community
odomike

Which software is best? Adobe Photoshop or 3D MAX

i wondering which soft is best for graphic designing. i have tried using tried using Adobe Photoshop and 3D MAX but both seems to be good. does anyone know which one is the better out of the two softs? please holla at me. i want a high ending soft which will be easy to use. and if you know any other good soft, please holla at me too.thanks :P

well i have both and from my understanding Photoshop is an imaged editing software and 3Ds MAX is aprog fro creating 3d stuff... can also used for creating images but .. i dunno.. there diferent types of prgs really... :P

I agree with zip, both are two distint software, but 3d is more complex that photoshop, i prefer photoshop for editing images.

thanks hatebreed for suugesting those new softs for me. i am grateful to you for that. i will go find them and try mastering the use of those. thanks once again. :lol:

thanks PnOyKiO for your suggestion but my major problem here is that whenever i add a flash movie into my website, it only shows from the computer i used to design and upload the website. i always make sure that i uploaded the flash files (.swf) along with the website but the same thing continues. does anyone have a suggestion to make as to how to correct this problem. thanks to yu all for your anticipated help. :lol:

3D Max is great for making crazy 3D renders, which photoshop can't really do. Then you would use photoshop to edit and enhance your 3D creations. They are just two programs that compliment each other, and can't really be compared.

Agreed with most of the above... Both.I used both programs in courses in High School and they're both highly efficient in their own fields. The only deciding factor is, what do you want to do more?Also, for 3D, I've heard lightwave is pretty good. Bryce 3d does textures really well too.

ok thanks to you guys for your suggestions. i will look into evrything you all said and decide which one is best for me. :P