xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Polipop

Michael Jackson Might Have A "secret Child"

HI!

Well this is what I saw on the news... It seems Michael Jackson had an affair with a norwegian woman, and the product of that relationship is the now 25 years old Omer Bhatt.

There are lots of videos in the web, of michael and him sharing christmas and such family moments. Actually, this guy was present at his funeral, and sat in the first row, together with Michael's mom.

When he was a child, he appeared in several places dancing as michael jackson, and later (now he is a dancer) he appeared in a video.

This video

And this video is one private home video where the kid appears with jackson

Omer mom worked for MJ, so he lived with him for a long time, while he was a kid.

What do you think?

(Source:http://www.popcrunch.com/michael-jackson-son-omer-bhatti/)

I think it is easily possible that this is true. Considering the enigmatic character he was at times 'that' would'nt be surprise a me.

This is only speculation I dont think that Michael had been embarassed having a child with a nowergian woman. He?d made public this information when he was alive. Maybe this is a extreme. Maybe you are exagerating or maybe the news are exagerating. But I really don?t understand how Michael could have a son and he was denying the paternity. Michael was a great person please let him rest in peace.Stop speculate such this.

Actually, he never denied anything, people say that in 2004 Michael said he was Omer father. but maybe he wouldn't put it on the media, to protect the boy.

Michael, who died last month aged 50, is said to have told pals in 2004 that Norwegian Omer was born following a one-night stand in 1984.

source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

He always kept himself close to the child, it's not like michael leave him alone... I think he just wanted to protect him.

Oh and nobody is saying MJ was a bad person, first watch the videos and read the source I post. I'm not attacking Michael memory, I'm just saying that is said that he might have a child, who's a great dancer and who was close to him.
Edited by Polipop (see edit history)

It probably is true and Michael Jackson knew what type of life that child would of led if the media know about his existence. If you look at how protective he was of his other known children, then the answer is clear. Michael Jackson had the an easier option to hide this child in comparison to his other children.

I think it is easily possible that this is true. Considering the enigmatic character he was at times 'that' would'nt be surprise a me.

I totally agree with you, I'm not surprised at all.