xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashutosh_malguri

Hypotonic Writing

hypotonic or hypnotic writing is the method of writhing blog/mails invented by Dr Joe Vitale author of several bestselling booksi listined to his ebook in which he has eloborated the topic Basically what he said is that when you are doing buisness online where you dont see people whome you are selling your products to you have to make them feel that you are for them as we have to convay all our feeling towards them by just writing so write in a hypnotic mannerIt should that the article/blog/email has been wirtten specially for him.this makes him feel that he knows and becomes loyal for you and will return to you the next time .This means you first hypnotise your customer and commands him to buy your product....He said he wrote thousand of mass mails and then emailed it and each recipient felt like its written directly to them and had a great responce and great salse...This technique is used now by many successful buisnessmen , enterpuners for marketing and salse and has proven a boon in the industry...It focus on The power of advertisng and media ...and conveting visitors to customers..

You know what? Hypnotic Writing is also a method to contact ghosts, spirits, guides, or people from the other side... it is used to gain more knowledge about the human society and this knowledge is used to help other people and learn more about the world.However, there are evil spirits that might want to take over you, so you have to be careful when you do Hypnotic Writing... I know this might sound like fluff, but people from the psychic community will understand what I'm talking about...

I don't believe in such stuff as spirits, etc because I reckon a dead person can do anything to you as... the person is DEAD! Still, as Nameless said, Hypotonic Writing is like "sending a letter" to these sorts of spirits.

Well, not quite... what I meant was that hypnotic writing is letting the spirit take control over your body, and then letting them write. So you will not be able to know or understand what you are writing, until after you read it (if you can).People have been known to be able to write in another language that they don't know when they do hypnotic writing, like, a French speaking person writing Chinese. These messages usually contain useful and important knowledge to the human society.

LOL, this sounds like something I REALLY need to learn how to do!!!How do you hypnotise somebody by writing?????Buy a puppy from me.....Buy A puppy from me..........you are getting sleepy.....buy a puppy from me........

LOL, this sounds like something I REALLY need to learn how to do!!!How do you hypnotise somebody by writing?????
Buy a puppy from me.....Buy A puppy from me..........you are getting sleepy.....buy a puppy from me........

You've got it all wrong, buddy.

You don't hypnotise someone, you get hypnotised instead. A ghost or a spirit or even a guide enters YOUR body and takes control of it, and then you begin writing automatically, not even knowing what you're doing yourself. And then when the ghost or spirit or guide leaves, you take control back in your body, and you will find yourself with a piece of writing or text that you have written, and that you have absolutely no recollection of doing so!

Mind you, it doesn't have to be in your own handwriting, as it is the person or thing that you have let in writing it, not you. So don't be surprised if the thing that you have "supposedly" written isn't in your own words and doesn't look like you did it. You did it!
If you don't believe yourself, do it when there's no one around you. Then you won't have anyone to suspect doing a work like that apart from yourself!

Also, be warned: Not all ghost or spirit or guides are nice. Some are evil, and they will want to take your body away from you, so you might act mental for a while, maybe even for your whole life. You have to be careful in who you let in, and if something feels evil, don't let them in!!!

But then, practice makes perfect, so you might want to get someone standing beside you for moral support in case anything goes wrong or whatever.

You've got it all wrong, buddy.You don't hypnotise someone, you get hypnotised instead.

Also, be warned: Not all ghost or spirit or guides are nice. Some are evil, and they will want to take your body away from you, so you might act mental for a while, maybe even for your whole life. You have to be careful in who you let in, and if something feels evil, don't let them in!!!

From reading ashutosh_malguri original post, this sounds more like you are hypnotising somebody else, anyway, that's the way I took it.

when you are doing buisness online where you dont see people whome you are selling your products to you have to make them feel that you are for them as we have to convay all our feeling towards them by just writing so write in a hypnotic mannerIt should that the article/blog/email has been wirtten specially for him.this makes him feel that he knows and becomes loyal for you and will return to you the next time .
This means you first hypnotise your customer and commands him to buy your product

I do sell pups to people I never get to meet, and it would really be great to know how to write to put them at ease and make them comfortable and confident in buying a pup from me.

LOL, I'm not going to worry about some evil spirit taking over my body. Any spirit powerful enough to take over a body would not want my old, tired, wore out, decrepid carcuss. ;)