xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jforinfo

Renewing My Old Plan Want to renew my old plan i forgot the plan i just know the payment..

Hi, I don't know where to put this questions.. I have my hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting.com about a year ago I forgot the plan but I pay $33 yearly (2100Mb space) and now the plan is no longer available. How can I renew my hosting with the same package? (my invoice number #7146).I have more than 10 subdomains (which sometimes i use my website as testing server) (below 20), and I have maybe more than 10 (below 20) mysql databases. And the logic plan only allow 5 subdomains and mysql databases I can't pay $35 just for rent 50 databases which I may never use or much subdomains that I simply don't need.Is anyone experiencing this? My hosting is end on 8 august 2009. If I can't renew my old plan I may have to leave Xisto - Web Hosting.. I have this questions when I want to order hosting for my client few minutes ago. My client doesn't need large space or bw. It will only host 1 wordpress with 3 email accounts. 1 gig is more than enough.So, is anyone can renew their old hosting plan? And for the support, can i renew my old hosting plan?Thanks=== edited ===Just purchase logic plan for my client and will renew the 3s plan but cannot add funds yet it said "You must have at least one active order before you can add funds so you cannot proceed at the current time!"

Edited by jforinfo (see edit history)