xisto Community
Shackman

Read E-mails And Get Paid Free

I signed up for Misty and Sams Cash e-mail program awhile ago....

It's a pay to read site. They send you e-mails and you have to click links to advertiser's sites and read them.

Well, I don't earn much from it, but I think it's worth for you guys to try it out.

The thing I like about this company is that they send you a few e-mails daily. Some pay to read sites only send you e-mails like once a week or something, which makes it really hard to earn anything.

Members

Backed Up 2 x DAILY

FREE Membership

Database purged 2 x DAILY (20+ day inactives)

Get Paid for Reading Your eMail

Get Paid for <- snipped ->

Get Paid For Running Our AutoSurf traffic exchange

LOW $10.00 Dollar Payout for Free Members!

Cash Only Emails - no point emails

Huge Paid To Click Section

Five Upgraded Memberships Available

Assorted Contests, Random Payouts and Surprises!

Site Forum with Polls and Forum Only Contests

Send in your Birth Day/Month for a Bday Surprise!

5 Ref levels of commission under you

Level 1 - 15%

Level 2 - 10%

Level 3 - 5% Level 4 - 5%

Level 5 - 5%

Misty and Sams Cash

My referral link can also be found in my signature.

Happy e-mail reading!

-Shackman

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

How much is the potential weekly income. Is it really worth while? I'm a 4th year University student and am always a little strapped for cash but don't have the time to read emails if it isn't worth my while.

It won't earn you much. It will probably never be enough to pay your school fees. These type of stuff are good for a little extra cash. Don't hope on it.Why not just try it and see how it goes? How much money u earn also depends on how much work you do too....You might like it...-Shackman

I don't trust stuff like that just reading emails from people that i don't know... It could be filled with viruses and stuff.. It sounds like a great offer but i don't trust their emails.

i've tried these things maybe a year or two ago.... not worth the time. i had about 40 to 50 different programs where i'm signed up, and i religiously click on those email links they send me daily. there's even a way to automatically filter those links and the script does the clicking, and i tried it too. i even click on banners they offer on their sites as additional points for cash, but no matter how many clicks you make, earnings would not be that much to even compensate you for online time and bandwidth you spend on them. and there are some programs which close down, or experience some other mishaps (like they supposedly 'got hacked' and 'lost all credits'), and you have to start all over again, and you lose all your earnings. there are some good programs though, but the bottom line is, it will be just a ten-fifteen cents here and there, even with a very good referral base earning for you as well. after six months or so doing the same thing, over and over again, on a daily basis, with nary anything to show for my efforts, i gave up, frustrated, and heart-broken.well, i'm just sharing my experiences, but the outcome may differ with you. :D good luck with reading emails for cash. the only ones getting the bounty with these programs are the owners (that's why i am thinking of setting one up, if i can :D).

That is seriously boring. They don't give you much and it builds up your regular 100 emails-a-day.No one i know .in REAL life has actually got paid. I don't trust these things either and well you can sign up, you have nothing to lose.

Guys this thing is boring. simply boring reading mails and mails. It will make be frustrated. pluse strairing much on monitor reading email will make your eyes red. he he he yet my eyes are red due to excess use of computer. he he he

Don't always believe the advertisements. Can you believe this $200 emails. All of them and no minimum payout! And they haven't yet paid anyone. And if you ask them they won't even reply. And go to the redemption section and they have no option of withdrawing money. ;) I wonder what they are doing? There are many sites like this on the net and are increasing day by day. You just have to search for them.

well i think the biggest issue is, what are inside the mails... i mean i probably wont mind opening up a couple of mails a day if it meant i could have a few bucks but, im worried about my computer and the security... before i have tried link exchanges when i had my adsl, it gave me so much spyware and stuff that my comps would always be messed up, so now i usually dont trust these easy money making sites, there is always a price to pay.

You can make more money mowing lawns and then waiting for them to grown back up again. Or maybe selling your blood at a clinic. Making a few cents per hour of 'reading' emails will get you nowhere.

well i alwways ask user of Xisto to make sure if these kind of sites have no catch ,cause many of the sites are fake one and wont live for 1 year or two sendmoreinfo.com is good example of this they are stil alive but collecting infor from other users and spammming.also itpaystolearn.com aslo started scamming accounts of other users anyway i hope this website do well.

The company that makes you click all theses links get money from the people they click to. But they get paid and they wont pay you. They are just screwing around making you guys make the money for them. So its just a waste of time i wouldn't try unless someone actually got paid. And someone should prove it with a check or screenie of payment from that company and post it here then people cant start doing it but other wise dont waste your time.

i personally dont trust any sites that have anything to do with getting paid to click, or read emails or leave browser open. i see them as a waste of time and you probably dont get paid for any of it. I do however like the get paid to do surveys. i have gotten about 100 bucks doing them. but yeah i dont trust any other sites that you have to click to get paid or leave browser open or the other ones