xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LastCause

Some Web Templates Of Mine what do you think? :D

Chek out some of the templates i have made. All critics welcome as usual!

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is one is pretty old by the way i still like it though ^^

Posted Image

Hey I saw your templates ..they are awsome....I liked the blue one the most...Hey what did u use to create these...I too want to make a site of my own...I have the space here at Xisto...I have used a template...and I want to use an original of mine...so can u help me??

Not bad but to be frank you need to refine your work further. I'm assuming your just starting out so its not a bad overall design for all of them but they still lack any wow factor in my opinion. It still looks amateurish in my eyes no offense intended. I would not call them template technically because they are more accurately described as designs. Templates are working/implemented designs that have been put to use. i.e all images of design are split up and HTML code is written appropriately to contain the design. I could be wrong but thats how I see templates as. Anyhow keep at what your doing and you'll always get better. Learn about design principles/guidelines as well as it will help you in your future creations.Edit: Sorry my bad they are templates since they are in use. I just checked out your site. I thought they were just initial designs.

Edited by sonesay (see edit history)

thanks a lot for your advise! And yes i am still practising ^^

They are alright, just the one thing that is bugging me is everything is so damn big!I'm too lazy to make a full post now, but like navigation, text, et cetera is so big! It adds an amateurish feel to it.

The first one is a bit too bright for me, and probably for most people. If you are going to use green, I would suggest a darker and more neutral green, so it isn't bright, and so that it is easy to read.The second one is nice. The only suggestion I would have is to change the buttons. You could make them more rounded or round them off at the end.The last one I like the best. It is very neat, and the colors go together well.Nice work overall, just a few small things that you can do to make the templates look a lot better.