xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LastCause

You Make Your Life law of attraction

I have learned that whatever you think will happen. Even if you want a *BLEEP* ton of money and you focus on it and tell yourself you will get it you will eventually get a way to manifest that thoughtThoughts = manifestations :)

Easier said than done. Although sometimes, life changes, people change, & situations change.. for better or for worst.The backpacking trip you wanted to take with your guy buddies.. you can no longer do.. for health, work, and family reasons.The spa day you wanted with your girlfriends, you can no longer have due to money reasons and better things the money can go towards.

Easier said than done.
Although sometimes, life changes, people change, & situations change.. for better or for worst.
The backpacking trip you wanted to take with your guy buddies.. you can no longer do.. for health, work, and family reasons.
The spa day you wanted with your girlfriends, you can no longer have due to money reasons and better things the money can go towards.

The Law of Attraction is something I have learnt already a few years ago.
It has something to do with the frequency of your brain and how it tunes in to the universe.

This works very well, and any psions here will understand what I'm talking about.
I always use it, but it requires constant wishful thinking, so if you only think about it once it will not work.

i agree 100%, but there is more to it than that. i have always been a believer in the power of thought. i dont believe the power of thought will work for selfish reasons though. i also believe that certain religions that believe in their "spells" or "prayers" WORK because they believe and their beliefs creates a reality.

Yes, if you really really want something, and concentrate on getting it, USUALLY you do get what you want. Not always though. But what I find interesting, is that most of the time, the things you worry about that MIGHT happen, that you don't want to happen, that you prepare for if they do and try your best to avoid, usually don't happen.

I fully agree that where you end up in life is completely up to you. It is all based on what effort you are willing to put forward. Fail a million times and be a failure at something for 20+ years and if you keep at it you will succeed.There's actually a guy on Wall Street that had a documentary made of him (Can't think of his name ATM). He makes $1.5 billion a year in his pay check from an employer. The highest paid employee in the US. And up until he was in his late 20's he was doing nothing but driving a taxi cab. He just decided one day to mess around with stocks and learn how they work and he slowly worked his way up the ladder until he ended up in Wall Street.There are many success stories of people who started with nothing and are now popular/rich. Like Oprah or Dr. Phil. Both of them started poor.It is about persistence. The number of times you fail means nothing because it is all negated when you succeed one time.Kind of like the light bulb invention.. It took something like 1000+ tries to successfully create a light bulb. But Edison never gave up. He knew what he wanted and wasn't going to stop until he succeeded.

Actually, we do it subconsiously everyday...It's just part of life. Usually if you really want something you will get it in the end, but that is only if you perservere.For example, I am constantly thinking of building my website and thinking of how it will look like, how it will get planned, and the stucture behind it, and everything else, including coding and all that.But this dream and desire of mind won't come true (alive, I like to call it) if I don't work on it. Even if I think about it every day, I will need to actually get my hands on the keyboard and start coding and typing and making or changing things for it to happen.Which isn't what I'm doing now. So for now, my dream to build a website (or technically two websites) will remain a dream until I actually work on it.Which I definitely will (hopefully... I usually never finish things that I start)

Actually, we do it subconsiously everyday...It's just part of life. Usually if you really want something you will get it in the end, but that is only if you perservere.

For example,
I am constantly thinking of building my website and thinking of how it will look like, how it will get planned, and the stucture behind it, and everything else, including coding and all that.

But this dream and desire of mind won't come true (alive, I like to call it) if I don't work on it. Even if I think about it every day, I will need to actually get my hands on the keyboard and start coding and typing and making or changing things for it to happen.

Which isn't what I'm doing now. So for now, my dream to build a website (or technically two websites) will remain a dream until I actually work on it.
Which I definitely will (hopefully... I usually never finish things that I start)

Work on it and don't give up! Keep at it, if nothing else passively (like my educational blog, right now it's more of a passive thing but it's slowly building up).

Just ensure it's something you enjoy and not something you are hoping to "get rich quick" from.

Yeah, well... if you really really really want something (and I mean really...) then you would be thinking about it constantly anyway.(Just like the fact that I'm constantly thinking about my website that I will hopefully have one day, if I don't draw out before I really try)People that think about getting "quick rich" from lotteries usually never get rich, because they usually think about it like once a week when they buy the ticket, or when they look at the results from the draw.Also, many people (nearly everyone, if not everyone) will be thinking the same thing as you when THEY buy the ticket, so it evens out, meaning no one will get any advantage. However, if you are very persistent with your thinking and all that, and you constantly 24/7 think about it, then you will have and advantage (don't know why people will waste their time thinking about a potential win though).But remember, this is NOT a proved science, so don't go thinking about winning 24/7 and wasting your time when you could be doing more interesting things (like building and refining your website). ;)

or not starting it at all. hey bud...work on your site a day at a time. just START it already. doesn't have to be finished in a day. work on it slowly. also, you seem to have what it takes to succeed...a dream, vision, the ideas...now ya just nee to put in the effort in other ways. don't be afraid of it or yourself. now...start thinking about when you will actually start the project, and how much time(even if for 15 minutes) per day you're willing to dedicate to it.....and DO IT. you can....you know you can...and the only one holding you back is YOU. so get over whatever you are afraid of. if it's a fear of failure....get over that issue. evry day you do something else to buld on that website/s, you are succeeding in what YOU want to do, and that's all that should matter.

But remember, this is NOT a proved science, so don't go thinking about winning 24/7 and wasting your time when you could be doing more interesting things (like building and refining your website). ;)

or not starting it at all. hey bud...work on your site a day at a time. just START it already. doesn't have to be finished in a day. work on it slowly. also, you seem to have what it takes to succeed...a dream, vision, the ideas...now ya just nee to put in the effort in other ways. don't be afraid of it or yourself. now...start thinking about when you will actually start the project, and how much time(even if for 15 minutes) per day you're willing to dedicate to it.....and DO IT. you can....you know you can...and the only one holding you back is YOU. so get over whatever you are afraid of. if it's a fear of failure....get over that issue. evry day you do something else to buld on that website/s, you are succeeding in what YOU want to do, and that's all that should matter.

Darn it... I should've read this thread before posting in the other one. Now I sound like someone that has a dream but is just too much of a coward to do so.
(Which is what I am in some ways... a sad habit I really need to change)

I suppose you're right, it's fear of failure that's stopping me. And I'm stopping myself too. I've never been one of great self-esteem... nor one that finishes what I start...
(Is it showing that much? Or are you just an extra sensitive and perceptive person?)

And maybe going into the negatives myCENTS and getting my account suspended is something I'm scared of doing too, a thing I want to avoid at ALL costs.

I will set a deadline of when I will actually start the project, which I will make it the next time I have a long period of free time, next Sunday.
No exceptions, and no crappy excuses to myself, unless I really can't do it, like a lack of internet connection due to some strange reason that I don't know (which is highly unlikely).

And I am willing to dedicate all my free time to it (and ignore all my other compulsory work, which is what I'm doing now at the forums anyway), so I will have all the time in the world to do this. (I really need to get on with the work I have to do though, been putting it off for ages...)

AND I will have the rest of the week to procrastinate (did I say I'm famous for procrastinating?) so I can't have any excuse whatsoever...

Self Talk:
(Get it, Nameless? No excuses. You have to do this, because you want to, and because you've been dreaming about this dream for years and years but only go up to half the tutorial of HTML on w3schools a few years ago and then quit because you're just to afraid to learn everything and everything else)

OK, thanks anwiii for the post...
I really need a push to get me going...
I'll mail you as soon as I need help.

The way to really make the law of attraction work for you is to feel that you already have whatever it is that you are trying to attract. The things you already have for example your computer, telvision set, mobile phone, your favourite pair of jeans, the chair you are sitting on, the ground beneath your feet, the whole planet that lets you live on it - all those things you have already attracted into your life. You know that they are there just like you pretty much know that the sun is going to rise tomorrow morning.Now here is the secret to the law of attraction - when you read about aligning your feelings and or your energy pattern with the thing you are trying to attract to yourself, that could be a pile of cash, a new car, a house, all the usual fancy lifestyle consumerist desires and wants, or it could be something more noble such as being able to feed millions of people who are short of food or providing homes for orphaned children or anything like that - the secret that I said I was about to reveal is this:feel as though you already have it. It is already there. How do you feel about your living room carpet? You take it for granted right? Well you woiuldnt be taking it for granted if it were not there, you would be trying to visualise its colour, calling it forth from the aether of the universe, making affirmations that you have a living room rug. Chances are, you would eventually get your rug, but you actually already have it. Now for that shiny red ferrari you are trying to manifest in your life. First of all, be clear about having it, get to know your ferrari in every detail as much as possible, affirm, chant, visualise etc, then let it go. take it for granted. It's already there. Don't worry about it in the same way that you dont worry about all the things I mentioned earlier but here are some more things that you might already have but dont worry about. A t shirt, a pen a nd pencil, some paper, a statue on your mantlepiece...I'm sure you get the idea by now and if you don't well you'll just stay in whatever cycle you are in right now.To do this you might have to change the way you think and that scares a lot of people.See Ya

Yes me too. I have also experienced the power of thoughts. Its like ..you always have a feeling that this is going to happen. If you worry too much about something you don't want to happen but inside you somehow have the feeling that is going to happen then that event really happens. I have noticed thing quite a few times.

You might have heard a term called The Placebo Effect.

Its the term veterans use for effect of positive thinking which makes someone better. Like if you are sick and doctors gives you anything and says it will definitely cure you even if the medicine given by him is useless, you develop a belief that you are getting better and you really start feeling better and get well in the end.

This might also word in the negative way. Like if a snake bites you and somehow you are convinced that you are going to die, then your condition will go on worsening even if the snake was not poisonous.

So our thinking certainly makes our body do things subconsciously.Thats the power of thoughts for you.

And sometimes as much as you plan and as much as your plan seem to be perfect something always plays around with you, and sometimes you hope that something will work out and at then something happens and you quit hoping. And if it happen you just can't believe it, because deep inside you know it won't work out. And then you get disappointed of something and the whole plan ends miserably.