xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FruitRocks

I Really Need Help rejected before no clue what to do

I really need help. I met this one girl in class and i could tell that she was flirting withme. I then send her a message on FaceBook, told her I was sorry for something that had happened in class (i really dont know what now) and I asked her if she could txt and what her number was (even though it was on facebook i didnt want to act like a creeper). she happily gives it to me and then we txt eachother for a few months. heres where it gets weird: she posts on her status that her phone broke and she got a new one but number had stayed the same. i then txt her, but she never responds or gives any indication to me in class she had got it. during a parent oriention meeting for my sophomore year, she noticed my moms cell was on the ground. after my mom says thanks, she looks over at me with a flirty smile, but we havent been in contact for almost 3 months now. should i go ahead and talk to her or what? Also, when i went to kings island with one of my friends he brought his girlfriend and his girlfriends sister along (shes a junior). during the time that we were there, she never talked to me and my friend commented on how quiet she was. the next day in class in eca (presentation class) i glance over at my friend and notice that his girlfriends sister had sent him an email. all i could read was something like "omg thank u" and then i saw my name in it to. from that day on (like two days) my friend keeps on making remarks like "you two would be great for eachother and "you have the same kind of humor,etc when i would make a joke." thanks for help i. advance. sorry for grammar cause im typing on my iphone (pc broke).ps i have been rejected before and just am to shy to ask somebody out again (any help on that?)im not really worried about being made fun of becuase i wasnt before, just scared with the whole aspect of it.

I really need help. I met this one girl in class and i could tell that she was flirting withme. I then send her a message on FaceBook, told her I was sorry for something that had happened in class (i really dont know what now) and I asked her if she could txt and what her number was (even though it was on facebook i didnt want to act like a creeper). she happily gives it to me and then we txt eachother for a few months. heres where it gets weird: she posts on her status that her phone broke and she got a new one but number had stayed the same. i then txt her, but she never responds or gives any indication to me in class she had got it. during a parent oriention meeting for my sophomore year, she noticed my moms cell was on the ground. after my mom says thanks, she looks over at me with a flirty smile, but we havent been in contact for almost 3 months now. should i go ahead and talk to her or what? Also, when i went to kings island with one of my friends he brought his girlfriend and his girlfriends sister along (shes a junior). during the time that we were there, she never talked to me and my friend commented on how quiet she was. the next day in class in eca (presentation class) i glance over at my friend and notice that his girlfriends sister had sent him an email. all i could read was something like "omg thank u" and then i saw my name in it to. from that day on (like two days) my friend keeps on making remarks like "you two would be great for eachother and "you have the same kind of humor,etc when i would make a joke." thanks for help i. advance. sorry for grammar cause im typing on my iphone (pc broke).
ps i have been rejected before and just am to shy to ask somebody out again (any help on that?)
im not really worried about being made fun of becuase i wasnt before, just scared with the whole aspect of it.

sorry mods if this is a double post i dont know if it is. another thing that had happened just recently is that the girl who i got rejected from asked me what time it was during practice (marching band) but i noticed that she was wearing a watch and i knew most of her friends had phones etc. she didturn pink a little when i told her, and one of her friends giggled a little bit. was she flirting or what?

this isn't rocket science so i will get to the point and be blunt. i hear what your saying but the ball is in her court. let her go. the simple fact is that you were talking to eachother back and forth through cells and she evidently has a new # and didn't tell you. don't think for one second she forgot to tell you when it was common for both of you to text back and forth. she obviously didn't want you to have the new #. yea, she flirts. so what. so do a lot of women who just enjoy flirting an nothing more. i wouldn't feed in to it. if she's interested, she will let you know with no doubts.

also, distance makes the heart go fonder sometimes so by ignoring her, you will really find out soon enough if she really is interested.

you did your part when you approached her, asked for her phone # even though you had it from face book(that was a good call btw...very respectfull).

but ummm....just by piecing things together and knowing her # was public on face book, i would have to say that she is one that just like getting attention. i may be wrong.....but the ball is still in HER court. not yours.

now if you're going through any emotional issues with her actions....just remember that what is meant to be will be. trust me that if she isn't right for you, there will be others who are. on't force issues because it only makes the situation worse. remember though. there will be girls who will be right for you and not so hard to attract

sorry mods if this is a double post i dont know if it is. another thing that had happened just recently is that the girl who i got rejected from asked me what time it was during practice (marching band) but i noticed that she was wearing a watch and i knew most of her friends had phones etc. she didturn pink a little when i told her, and one of her friends giggled a little bit. was she flirting or what?

I'll tell you what: We are weird. Really I know it. You men are so simple and easy, we almost know what you think or going to do, but with a girl: You just never know. I have more guy friends than girl friends, and it's always the same, you guys burn your brain trying to understand what's up with us. And thetruth is: we're weird.For what I've read I can tell the girl likes you - I don't know how much, but she likes you. Now this is not enough to make a move. Be careful. For what I read I can tell she loves attention... Take care and try to read the signs... Not only the flirting ones. Girls are complex, and though she may like you it doesn't mean she actually wanna go out with you, so you have to pay more attention to what their signals says. Keep your eyes wide open and you'll get the answer.

Edited by Polipop (see edit history)

aha! yes...women are...ummm weird? ehhhhhh....maybe complex is a better word...so let me translate in guy talk what you just said to him. bud, she said READ BETWEEN THE LINES.....

all in all though yes, be carefull because women like to tease sometimes and that can give off mixed signals. i wouldn't flirt back. she can either give you a clear cut sign....or just don't sweat it and move on and let her flirt all she wants.

i've always had girls flirt with me. i am 41 now and have only been with 3 people in my life. if a woman flirts, it probably means she likes ya. but to what extent will always be the question. i always just let 'm do their thing...it's always fun to get the attention even if somewhat embarrassing at times...so just play it cool....keep being the nice guy you are even though they are probably seeking a little more danger in their lives and accept things the way they are. although complex, women(or girls) are not that hard to figure out if you READ BETWEEN THE LINES and pay attention to put all those pieces of the puzzle together.

and if you ever DO figure them out....never....i mean NEVER tell them because they don't like anyone knowing :)

I'll tell you what: We are weird. Really I know it. You men are so simple and easy, we almost know what you think or going to do, but with a girl: You just never know. I have more guy friends than girl friends, and it's always the same, you guys burn your brain trying to understand what's up with us. And thetruth is: we're weird.
For what I've read I can tell the girl likes you - I don't know how much, but she likes you. Now this is not enough to make a move. Be careful. For what I read I can tell she loves attention...

Take care and try to read the signs... Not only the flirting ones. Girls are complex, and though she may like you it doesn't mean she actually wanna go out with you, so you have to pay more attention to what their signals says. Keep your eyes wide open and you'll get the answer.

From lots of past experience - the best thing to do is walk away and if she really likes you - she will come running.As a women i do know we like to play games - its to make sure you really like us..Good luck :)