xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Baniboy

Review: Miro Internet Tv Awesome

I was doing my daily routine (you know, browse everywhere, waste my time and download movies from 80's) and I found a link to this great site.First I wasn't very impressed, then I had a look at what it had to offer and I installed it. This is a great piece of software, great source of entertainment! And it's open source and runs on Linux, it can't get much better than that?!There's lots of entertaining shows and there are some movie channels too. I'm limited to my regional area, I haven't yet tried to download The Simpsons :D as think I can't download it here, but I'll try someday, and I can solve it by using a proxy on Linux, so try this!It has like 6 000 shows and then there are some HD quality shows, which is pretty damn cool. It's like vuze but 7000 times better. It can play almost every format of video and compression I can think of. and it uses peer-to-peer technology, podcasts and all kinda other stuff. you can use feed for your favorite shows and other stuff. Has a lot of geek shows in HD and normal quality as well. It's good multimedia program, USE IT, and that was an order! :)

YOur link turned it self in to a ad link, can you re-post it or give us a name of the site so we can take a look please.

What link? I don't see any links in my post?
Anyway, here's the link that was never there.