xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

System Administrator Appreciation Day To all the Admins / Moderetors of Trap17

Dear friends,

So what are the celebrations we have every year ? I am sure when we utter the term celebrations the first thing which comes to our mind is that festival celebrations. Leave alone that , what else do we have to celebrate in a year, we can list it out like Children's day , teacher's day , father's day , mother's day , friendship day etc. etc. So we know what is done on all these days.

Now i am gonna introduce to you, may be for some it is not new but i am pretty sure for many it is new, the most awaited "System Administrator Appreciation Day". So the name explains it all we have to appreciate all our system admins. So let it be any one the one who is the System/ Network admin in your school , college , work place and the most important is Xisto. We know pretty well Trap 17 is administered by a wonderful team and for sure there are gonna be many system admins behind the success of Xisto .

So now let me explain to you what is all about this System Administrator Appreciation Day. It is celebrated on the last friday of July. So this year it is gonna be on July 31, 2009. And surprisingly this year it is the 10th Annual System Administrator Appreciation Day. So friends what we are gonna do this year for this day ? Think about it . And how can this day be celebrated on Trap 17 ? Any one have any idea regarding the same.

May be this year lets bring it to every ones notice that such a System Administrator Appreciation Day exists and lets be aware and thank all our admins. Because they are the one responsible for a great task and we often forget the task they do and we keep ourself busy in complaining about the things they do..

So for this 10th Annual System Administrator Appreciation Day my heart full Appricieation and Thanks to all the System Admins in the world, and in particular the ones whom i came across in my life , those in my college and those who work with Xisto and Trap 17.. Your work is commendable !!! RoCk on ...