xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Jobs In Ships Any one have any idea ??

So friends this is yet another area where people make money , money i mean more money in less time. Jobs in Ships. What i have known is that the only drawback is that we dont see land for around 6 months , but on the other hand we have 6 months of vacation in a year after a long voyage. So how about working in ships ?? What are all the computer related jobs available in ships ? and where to search for the same ? Please dont reply saying search in google . I am kinda asking it more specifically how to approach for a job in ship , in particular a computer related one. Like System Administrator , System related work. And im pretty sure in a ship they dont wanna hire people for developing software rather they need people for admisistration . So if any one of you are aware about the same , come on raise your ideas over here.