xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Indou

Ea And Aol

Ok, so most of you will know that AOL sucks. Well, I have it. Of course, my parents pay for the internet, so no matter what I tell them, they will 'fob' me off :/ Anyway. Wasn't really a problem until recently. Got the new Battlefield 1943 for me PS3. Worked awesome. Was kicking some *bottom* ^^ but then, the game crashes. I thought, fair enough, arcade game, not a proper game. Going to have some issues. But then, after I restart my Ps3 a few hours later, I cannot connect to EA online to play the game :/ Tried for an hour to get on. Nothing. So I did some research. Apparantly, all who have AOL and that try to play any EA game online, cannot during peak times >>' or off peak, I get those two mixed up. But it doesn't matter. It basically means that I can't get on unless I play at some stupid hour. Annoying. And EA and AOL blame each other >_< But I think it is EA and their servers. Because I can play Killzone 2 online just fine. Which by the way I went back to and cursed whatever reason I decided to stop playing. It's fun. Like, really fun. So yeah. I will not be playing or buying anymore EA games :/ And when I move out, will definately not be getting AOL.So there it is. Also. Left my jacket at work. Came to it today, covered in cream >_< Some guy left and they workers decided to throw crap at him. I. WAS. FURIOUS. I love that jacket :/ Now it stinks and needs cleaning. I will get revenge.