xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dangerdan

War In Afghanistan Should we pull out?

Should we pull out?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Given the high number of deaths of British troops in the last few days many people are questioning whether the war in Afghanistan is one worth fighting. I certainly don't. We should pull all of our troops out of the Middle East and end British intervention in the area (I think the American's should too but hey). British troops are dying as a result of another war that shouldn't be happening. It's becoming increasingly clear that there will never be an end to the "war on terror" that Bush promised. I only hope Obama realises that and tries a more tactful route.

history shows that afghanistan is always under attack from different natinos and nations have to defeat or had to face allot of troubles. As more civilians are diying than actual targets and troops are facing alot of troubles. UK should review its policy and I think, Uk should not throw thousands of soldiers to die.....