xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Michael Jackson Ghost

I saw this a couple days ago... And I was in shock. I believe in ghosts, i've never seen one but I believe if you die suddenly maybe you'd want to come back to take care of what you left behind - and it's important to you.I don't know if this is true or not, but it makes sense to me, because Michael left ther childs suddenly, and everybody knew how he loved his 2 sons and daughter. Maybe he needed to comeback to make himself sure his children will be alright.I hope his soul rests in peace soon

Obviously someone has walked past a light source, this has then cast a shadow on the back wall. This is just the media doing its job, but at the extremes. I was surprised anyone would think that's a ghost. I have seen more freakish pictures and videos compared to this, this video or footage is not believable. I think the media should leave MJ alone, his been through alot. Just because he past away doesn't mean the media can trample all over his memory.

The shimmering of the "ghost" was busted at first sight. It may look real but if you notice the head,its looking down reading something. A real ghost wouldnt cast a shadow nor appeared in unfiltered video camera.May be shocked on first sight but if you analyze it later, its just a technical glitch :)

Edited by onscreen (see edit history)

I have always had an interest in ghost and other things said the be "paranormal". However, this is obviously just a technical glitch/mishap. It was interesting at first, but like it has been said, it was just a staff member walking past a light fixture.On another note, now that MJ has died don't you all think the media should stop calling him "Jacko"?

The shimmering of the "ghost" was busted at first sight. It may look real but if you notice the head,its looking down reading something. A real ghost wouldnt cast a shadow nor appeared in unfiltered video camera.
May be shocked on first sight but if you analyze it later, its just a technical glitch :)

Nah its just a guy casting shadows in that room. He wants a good media story LOL

Like some others I'm interested in the paranormal, not sure if I do believe in ghosts, as i've never personally seen one, but I'm interested anyway. This MJ ghost was quite disappointing as I was pretty sure as soon as I saw it it was a shadow of a person.

I do believe that we aren't alone. But the shadow in that video was just only a shadow. Cicala is right. They just wanted a story.

I'm not 100% sure about this video. I showed it to my friends and a few said it could simply be a shadow or reflection - some natural occurrence which in this instances looks strange. My other friends believe it is Michael Jackson guarding his house or still try to get away from the glorious world of fame and paparazzi. I personally would love to think it is Michael Jackson, I was a huge fan of his and I still am. But I'm a logical man and I don't believe in ghosts, so I would say it's just one of those random occurrences which at first look mystical and can't be explained but at second glance can be explained by science.It's an interesting video, interpret it how you please.