xisto Community
Uncle Teabag

Best Game Evar?

it's too hard to decide i got like 5games that i think that is the best. FFVII is my favorite rpg games so far. other FF game after VII is just messed up. too much of same thing. almost to oringal. when will the word "Final" actully means it.

The Best game ever is Age of Empires 2. That is a awesome game. There are so many types of rpgs because of age of empires. The graphics were awesome when they first release it, the intro is owaw. Its still great today. thousands of people still play the game everyday online/offline.

My all time favourite is Command and Conquer: Red Alert. I've never been more addicted to a game in my life! None of the other Command and Conquers have ever even come close to living up to expectations after that.

but wat is the definition of a great game?i mean does it make u have lot of fun while playing ...or u can play it for long time which can never make u bored...i mean rpg is fun ...but after u finished everything ...i will like not even touching it...afterward.... coz it become so boring afterward...i guess this is the reason for arpg online...like D2 etc....but strag game like AOE2 and WC3....a lot of ppl argue about which ones better ....but i think they are totally different game....there is not much way to decide...AOE2 is good as in its completation..i mean it has been out for a while already...and company have modify it and kill bug for a while enough to make it without big deal of bugs...WC3 is like a new game compared to AOE2, but the range of improvment can be done is great in WC3.... eg.. World editor in WC3 give player a way to improve how games can be fun....they are both a successful online game i guess....maybe i shouldn't talk about online game...as they will also improve every month or so...for single player game.... i guess graphic is one of the attraction ....but some game with good graphic doesn't mean it has good fun....some game without good graphic also really good...there is one game i want to take about.,...a very old game ...Pizza typcoon....not pizza 2 ...but 1...i like how realistic it can be..everywhere is full of bad ppl in the world...so as a pizza restaurant...in this game u can be a good ppl through out the game...but once u done a bad thing... u can never back to a clean rabbit....i dunno .... maybe many of u never play that game...but try it when u have chance....u might be suprised by the way it play...u need to surely know everything about the game to find out how amazing this game is....sorry a bit saying too much....and sorry about my english...

Thats a tough one I mean ever in the whole history of the universe and I mean how can anyone truthfully answer unless theve played every game ever but I shall give it my best shotsoNo 1 - Pong I mean without it there would not be any other games.(warning Just in case you dont understand sarcasm thats it)I honestly dont knowprobably Metal Gear Solid, the first one that is not sons of liberty that was a bit wiered for me,despite only playing it once Unreal Tournament 2004 IMO is also very very good.

The best game of all time is space invaders it set the way for all shootering games that came after it.The best ps2 game of all time is star ocean: Till the end of time. this is just because of its story line and the long life of the game.The best pc game ever has got to be diablo 2 although i do like neverwinter nights better i think diablo 2 is the best because of the shear amount of people who have played and like it. This is the same for most other blizzard games.

The game i like the most would probably be gran turismo 3. So many cars and tracks, it took me days and days to complete all the races and then i still didnt have 100%, bad thing was that the A.I. wasn't optimal :D . But GT4 will come soon and I hope polyphony made it even better :D

the best game hands down is half life 2. The source engine is the best physics/graphics engine ever made and the content is amazing. Counter Strike Source is really good to cause cs is like the greatest online game and source version makes it alot more realistic and better graphics.

I think that the best game series is Metal Gear Solid. It's hard to choose one game cuz I enjoyed 1,2 and the latest Snake Eater.Other games that I think are worth buying are:Halo 2(Xbox)GTA San Andreas(PS2)Need for Speed Underground(all platforms)Burnout 3 Takedown(PS2,Xbox)Don't forget Gran Turismo 4 for PS2 that is coming out this month. :D

This is definately a very hard to answer question...What do you define as the best game every?The one that we think is the most fun to play?The one with the best story line?The one with the best graphics?The one with the best gameplay?Please be just a tad more specific next time.But, My favorite game TO PLAY is Rainbow Six 3:Black arrow for the Xbox and WC3 for the PC.

This is definately a very hard to answer question...

What do you define as the best game every?

The one that we think is the most fun to play?

The one with the best story line?

The one with the best graphics?

The one with the best gameplay?

Please be just a tad more specific next time.

But, My favorite game TO PLAY is Rainbow Six 3:Black arrow for the Xbox and WC3 for the PC.

49254[/snapback]

What do you define as the best game every? Half-Life

The one that we think is the most fun to play? Counter-Strike

The one with the best story line? Half-Life or Grand Theft Auto III/Vice City/San Andreas

The one with the best graphics? Doom 3/Half-life 2

The one with the best gameplay? Half-life(2)