xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Indou

Anime, Manga, And All Things Japanese Or Asian

I looked, and could not find, an area for my mind :/ One of anime and mangaSo how about it? A new forum area dedicated to the one thing constant in my life? ^^ Or am I missing the already designated area? >>'

I don't know much about anime but I admit I think it's a topic that deserves it's own section even if I'd have nothing to say there.. as for all things asian, well, hm.. I think Asian girls are cute..if you look at the bottom of this page..there seem to be a few anime related topics..but they're ooooold and I don't think the people who posted in them are here anymore.

i agree. why don't we make new section about anime, manga, etc.we could share our favorite anime n manga, and maybe we could share links ;p

Yes this would be a fantastic idea, come on Xisto make us anime fans a section :)

By the way, favorite anime is listed below:

Neon Genesis Evangelion [Platinum, Movies, 1.0]

Ergo Proxy

Gundam Wing [Original Only]

Ghost in the Shell [All]

Elfen Lied

Cowboy Bebop [probs my best] :D

haha ^-^ Looks like I struck a courd with some the local trappers~ oh oh, faveourite anime? I shall list mine.Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodSamurai ChamplooAfro SamuraiGundam 00I am more of a Manga person though ^^So, favourite Manga~NarutoBleachOne PieceD Gray ManFullmetal AlchemistGantzBerserkClaymoreVagabondYu Yu Hakusho