xisto Community

woow...i think your site is kool. which soft did you use to design your hompage (flash)? men..that was real kool. you did a great job in designing that website. i like it. and please tell me the soft you used in designing your SND Logo. i like that logo. awaiting your reply. :P:P

i for got to ask you something. are we supposed to pay some money before joining your clan or is it a free service? :P

I'm assuming you're Sasuke from Lurk's clan, [snD]. I won't go poking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I hope that he's authorised this site.

Nice job with the Flash, by the way. The music is a little scratchy in the loop, but it's still pretty good.

are we supposed to pay some money before joining your clan or is it a free service?

Who would pay money to be in a gaming clan?

Cool :P takes a while to load though, if you don't have a broadband connection. I hope you have a text only version for people that don't have flash :lol: well, if not I'd suggest it. on the whole though, 'tis excellent. :P I like the banner, the text is somehow well integrated into the design... wish i could do that

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

Seems like a pretty good flash to me. I don't have any flash experience so I wouldn't know much though :P. Just center the flash and try and move it up a bit so the page doesn't scroll. Those two adjustments would make the site look a lot better.