xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zokiopp

Prototype Best release in past 3 months

I already passed all misions and im on the events right now. Has someone tried yet? Let me show you what im talking about.

prototype trailer

This game has so much action but not so much effects . So u can play it without a high end comp on maximum settings.
Waiting for replays

I heard it was awrite. But nothing special. And I hate to ever say it, but InFamous was the better game in terms of story and interest. Shoot me now for comparing the two... But Prototype has the fun factor. Being basically a Hulk with a morphing body xD win.

I loved Prototype but it got a little old for me after a couple days... It was very nice seeing the world and how big/open/graphical it was. Especially with the ability to run up buildings, absorb people, toss cars, steal tanks, etc.But then the fun died down and it was too repetitive. Go kill x person by absorbing x, then go do x... Over and over.

I personally loved it, and it surprises me that all my friends didn't like it as much as I did.I beat the game in around a week, casually gaming, on the easiest level. It is fun indeed.I suggest that everybody try it out!

Looks about right. One thing I see is that (from the video on youtube), it appears that your jumps with the "frog" are kinda partial as far as from one point to another. In other words....you seem to jump up a few pixels/positions that are not entirely centered on the same horizontal as the vehicles are. Not sure if you planned it that way, but that is what the vid seems to show.If I recall correctly, the original, when you jumped horizontally in positions, it put you directly into that line (ie. from the starting point, one jump north puts me directly into the row of the first vehicle). It appears from the video this is not true at some points.One other side note, I believe the level said 3, seems like the vehicles are running quite fast for just level 3. I know you just want to challenge the player, but at the same time, you don't want to discourage (making vehicles so fast as it may be too hard for some). It is a fine line to make that balance I am sure, but to me, for level 3, some of those looked quite fast, just an opinion!Other than that, and the limited video, pretty decent start I think.

Yeah, I played this game the day that it came out, and I was really thoroughly pleased with it. I enjoyed the storyline, and you know, for the people that think inFamous was better...You have to remember. You can jump on boxes in inFamous. In Prototype, you can run, fly, hijack vehicles, infiltrate Army Bases to eff people up, and kill the world with a single clip from an AK-47. Win Game imo.