xisto Community
Indou

I Am Baboo- Er, Indou.

As you can guess, i'm new ^-^ A friend suggested I joined Xisto as it's a good place to get some hosting~ Though, i'm a little new and rather easily confused with such things. Basically, I want to make a forum for RP. Roleplay. Based on some well known anime. My friend has already done this, so why not follow in her footsteps~ I get easy advice then. So I joined. Tried using my AOL Email account, but I was not getting any of the emails. So I used one of my backups. Because this isn't the first time AOL Email has messed with me :/Not much to say. 21, male. I enjoy a lot of Japanese stuff. Music, Anime, Manga etc. I do dabble in GFX, but I like to keep stuff simple. GIMP is my preferred tool of choice. Legal, free. And less annoying than Photoshop in my opinion. Any questions, feel free to ask. Or even give advice. All good.

As you can guess, i'm new ^-^ A friend suggested I joined Xisto as it's a good place to get some hosting~ Though, i'm a little new and rather easily confused with such things. Basically, I want to make a forum for RP. Roleplay. Based on some well known anime. My friend has already done this, so why not follow in her footsteps~ I get easy advice then. So I joined. Tried using my AOL Email account, but I was not getting any of the emails. So I used one of my backups. Because this isn't the first time AOL Email has messed with me :/

Not much to say. 21, male. I enjoy a lot of Japanese stuff. Music, Anime, Manga etc. I do dabble in GFX, but I like to keep stuff simple. GIMP is my preferred tool of choice. Legal, free. And less annoying than Photoshop in my opinion. Any questions, feel free to ask. Or even give advice. All good.

Welcome damoon to Xisto. Its great to see some fresh blood around on these forums!, You have come to the best place on the net for help and know how on how to make a forum that you are looking for. Its good your friend is also doing the Xisto post to host as he can help you along the way to successive when making/building your forum.

Seeing as you are new I have provided all the important forum links containing rules,guidelines etc...

Important Links:

I am sure you will enjoy Xisto as much as I did and still do :angel:.

-Ash :( .

Welcome to the Xisto forums, Indou. I hope you will enjoy your stay here and make your RP site as much sooner as possible and as much good as it can gets :(, ofcors from Xisto hosting. I recommend you read the readme there you can find many stuff, like the forum rules, you must read and follow them.

Hope to see you more here

Thanks o-o What's a damoon? Some kind of... no, what it is o-O Thanks Ike_ve. I just noticed there is now a 'Earned' amount listed under my avatar. $0.00. Guess that changes once I do the stuff I need to do. ^-^' hah

Welcome to the forums, damoon. I have no idea what damoon means, but I'm going to pretend I know what I'm talking about because it's kind of entertaining to confuse a new member. :)

o/` Fly me to Damoon.. let me play among the stars..let me see what spring is on , on jupiter and mars..... blah blah o/`o/` Howling at damooooonnn, sha la la la la .. o/`o/` On the dark side of daMoon o/`o/` Walking on damoon..o/`o/` Seems as though I've lived my life, on the bad side of damooOoOn. o/`