xisto Community
Watermonkey

I'm B-a-a-a-ck! From my hiatus...

Ok, I'm back, I've got the same "grumpy old man" attitude, but with an even better perspective and I just thought I'd re-introduce myself: Born about 40.5 years ago, I was old before I was young and getting older ain't pretty, but then is it ever? Life is as it's ever been but with new and even more annoying challenges that have given me a bit more patience, perspective, and prerogative - to better myself. And you get to benefit from all that incredible wisdom. Now, don't you all feel better about the whole thing? :(

hmm.... I don't know, your wisdom made me feel like I was being run over a car while having battery acid pour down my pants. Either way, welcome back and I can't wait to tell you all the wonderful things that happen with Xisto since your almightiness the watermonkey has been away.

Nuttin but pure wholesome goodness over here... :( Trust me... :angel:

Welcome back, just made a return myself. Trap seems to draw you back in whether you want it to or not. :( Look forward to seeing you around again.

Perhaps that's why the Wise One named his namesake the "Trap," eh? Because the very element capable of trapping you in Hades is the only one qualified to show you the way out - the way to the higher mysteries, that is. Welcome back to the game, the microcosm, Watermonkey. I shall slaughter 12 monkeys, er, I mean - I shall throw back 12 shots of fine Russia vodka in your infernal honor. ~Misanthrope