xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FruitRocks

Worst Xbox 360 Game?

Hmm, the worst game I've played was Kane and Lynch, if I ignore the fact that I don't like other Genre's. I like shootem ups as much as the next guy, but this one was awful, the plot made little sense, even though the idea seemed good, the gameplay was awful, and there seemed to be no logic to it, they just seemed to randomly drop you into stupid situations, theres one bit in particular, when you spend time getting an army of locals together and die, hundreds, and then they all charge in the distance, and all die, then you proceed and the 2 of you manage to do what 300 odd people couldn't. The story progresses randomly, the other guy might not exist, it was said to be a co-op experience, and it certainly was an experience, but it wasn't a good one, and in the end you can rather A) Be a selfish *BLEEP* and escape, or choose to save your friends, despite when you get there, only one is still alive, and he dies anyway.The only redeeming factor is the multiplayer, which works, barely. it's a great Idea but is poorly made, the whole game seems to have been designed by comititees, and all but all comitees are locked in seperate cupboards each doing there own bit, its designed like they were given the name and a rough plot and people were set off to do there own bit, and never spoke to each other till the finished product. Yes I got the idea for seperate cupboards from a video by Yahtzee before anyone tells me.I would have said PGR 3 or PES 6 but that would not be because they were bad games, but simply because I don't like the genre, but of the ones I've played Kane and Lynch was just... awful!

CSI is definitely the worst game for the Xbox 360. No other game is this boring and stupid. Additionally, the graphics are bad and the repetetive gameplay just makes you want to fall asleep.The guide says 6 hours.. but I felt like these six hourse were about 24 or so.. glad that I got 1000/1000 right after I finished the next and last case.