xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flashist

Shortcut Advancing Through Files By Each Run How can I make a shortcut to run filename1 first run thenf

Hello, I've got several series on my harddrive that I'm watching. anything I can find really, and most of these I've listed by numbers. For instance "Red vs. blue ep 1" then the next obviously " .. ep 2". My memory stink, so everytime I go to watch something and enter the folder I can never remember which were the last one I've seen. So I wanted to make a shortcut or bat file that opens "some series ep 1" then add +1 to the target so next time I use it it will open "some series ep 2" and 3 and so on. Preferably giving some notification when it runs out of series, but a simple file does not exist from windows will do.Anyone know how I can make this??

There's no simple way to do this, but if you have some knowledge of a scripting language it shouldn't be hard to do.You'll need to store the current target in a file, then have the script read that value, add one to it, store that back in the file, and open the correct movie file.The easiest way would just be to write down which episode you were on.? :(