xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

installation code Madden 06 Pc

it wouldn't be on the case or there be a lot of problems, you usually find the installation code in the booklet that came with the game, but if you downloaded that game from anywhere else good luck because I doubt you find a working code.

I have bought my niece a new computer for christmas and I am trying to install sims 2 deluxe on it. But the code on the back of her case is being kicked back by the pc and she does not know where her booklet is. What is the next step? Does each booklet have a different number for it?

Thank you,

Florinda

-question by florinda thomson

The Sims 2 Doble Deluxe Installation Code?installation code

hey,I lost my codefor the sims 2 double deluxe I had the game for years I got a new laptop for x-mas and now I cant download it will someone please help me by giving me a link or code 

you can e mail me @ sillybabygoofy@yahoo.Com please help!!

-reply by Tiffani

Lost Sim City 4 Installation Codeinstallation code

We cannot find our Sim City Book that has the code listed in it.  Can someone please direct me where I can find this information.

-question by Burkhalter