xisto Community
thablkpanda

Php Designer 2005 - By Far The Best One.. .. that was the description..

PHP Designer 2005. It's easily the best PHP editor, code snippet thingy ever! It's got all the little bells and whistles, and anything you could need in a PHP editor. Anyone that uses notepad still, (Like I did before.... 10 minutes ago) Should immediately switch over! and plus, It's FREE! http://download.cnet.com/windows/ and use their search tool.

PHP Designer 2005.

It's easily the best PHP editor, code snippet thingy ever! It's got all the little bells and whistles, and anything you could need in a PHP editor. Anyone that uses notepad still, (Like I did before.... 10 minutes ago) Should immediately switch over! and plus, It's FREE!

http://download.cnet.com/windows/ and use their search tool.

47060[/snapback]

PHP Designer 2005 stinks. Specially when you are typing a code, then a popup ballonn appears. Then it will become slow. Use Dev-PHP.

:D i will always stick to notepad. I've used notepad since i was yae high, and i will stick to that

:D  i will always stick to notepad. I've used notepad since i was yae high, and i will stick to that

Me,too.

GOOD TOOLS can help you a lot.
but in programming,all the most helpful is the ability of coding!
:D

Me,too.

GOOD TOOLS can help you a lot.

but in programming,all the most helpful is the ability of coding!

:D

47212[/snapback]

But it has no source code highlighter! :D it's difficult to read the code! :D

But it has no source code highlighter! :D it's difficult to read the code! :D

then you may take more care of your code writing.
if()
{
if()
{
}
else
{
}
}
else
{
}

it's easy to view and understand the code

I started witb notepad for my HTML too....

But I got so addicted to the code highlights in notepad++ that I simply can not work with notepad anymore ^_^

I'm using Notepad, but if you use tabs the right way, its really easy to work with it.I mean:if(){ Then}else{ if(){ Then }}That 's not difficult.But I like also PHP-Designer 2005.I think it works nice, except the FTP-function.

You guys should HTML Builder XP. It supports about everything, like: PHP, SSI, HTML, Scripting tags, Forms, Java, Cold Fusion, ASP, CSS, Charactors( ®, ©, , (UERO $ sign) (YEN) (UK $ sign), basically anything you can imagine. But doesnt have documentation about what scripts do what. Its also got Syntax highlighting, which can alos be changed to your liking. It has 5 different editing modes aswell: Notepad, Advanced, Custom, Beginner, and Expert. You should consider about trying out this editor. Its also free. Code-Builders.com

I'm just using Dreamweaver... That way, I can also easily edit template files for phpBB and my own site with a WYSIWYG editor, as well as using PHP code... I like it, and have never actually tried Notepad++... Maybe I'll give it a try... :P

Just Notepad for quickly edit and for Best edit for Php or other lan just Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004

i think with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 you can easy and fast manage your code

html/php/asp/java/javascript/and .......

I use PHP Designer 2006 Beta. It's good and it supports more than php. My favorite php maker since I'm really trying to learn php. I used to use wordpad for making php script but it's just so hard. PHP Designer is easier.