xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cammy

How Is Your New Years Resolutions Going?

Its now February. How is your New Years Resolutions going fo far? I dont make them any anymore. Im not a smoker and I already go to a gym to work out on a regular basis. I just hope my new year goes better than my last one What about you?

This year, my resolutions are to post fairly often in my blog and to read 50+ books (50bookchallenge on LiveJournal). Resolutions just to have resolutions. Except for about a week, I'm doing fairly well on the blog one, and I'm a bit behind on the book one, but there's plenty of time to catch up.

I have pretty much given up on my new year resolutions lol... I think it's better to not have new year resolutions, and just kind of go along with it planning ahead only what you need to, other wise I think it will just add more pressure onto you trying to fulfull the resolutions... but then again it depends what they are I guess

I've been more helpful, read more and taken care of my little brother, actually i hate to do it, but i promised myself and so now i'm trying so hard to be nice with him and play with him..:D

This year, my resolutions are to post fairly often in my blog and to read 50+ books (50bookchallenge on LiveJournal). Resolutions just to have resolutions. Except for about a week, I'm doing fairly well on the blog one, and I'm a bit behind on the book one, but there's plenty of time to catch up.

47160[/snapback]

50 books thats almost a book a week. I used to read a lot. Id settle for 20-30 books. Im at livejournal too my name there is cammydoll. Thats an awesome place for blogging. Even if you dont post much there is a world of journals to read and a group for all interests. :D

50 books thats almost a book a week. I used to read a lot. Id settle for 20-30 books. Im at livejournal too my name there is cammydoll. Thats an awesome place for blogging. Even if you dont post much there is a world of journals to read and a group for all interests.  :D

48923[/snapback]

Yes. I used to read a lot more too. I read over hundred in just one summer about five years ago. Mind, most of those were children/young adult books. Right now, I really need to read all these books that I've bought but never read. *tends to buy books for the sake of buying books... and reading them a lot later nowadays* And, yes, LiveJournal's wonderful. I was on hiatus for most of last year, but now that I'm back, I'm thinking about going paid again.

I think this was the first year that I've ever made resolutions. Mine was to stop being such a packrat. I am actually making progress on it, I threw out a big trashbag full of stuff I don't need yesterday. I've kind of made it to where there is no turning back- I've been putting things on my bed and I have to sort them or I won't be able to go to sleep.

My new years resolution was to be a good person as so far, to help my partner, to be around. It was January then.....now it is May. I have lost my love one, life has become *BLEEP* as it can be, my school is disaster. I once was brilliant student, now I am like a sponge, which can't use its brains.I hope things will get better in future and I will get myself on right tracks...I am just wondering for the time being and it sux big time. I think every day is New year's resolution, just neeed to breath it.