xisto Community
Caveman

How Old Is Everyone Here?

Just out of curiosity...because it seems like we've got a lot of young ones here (myself included, I guess, to a certain extent!). So, without further ado, I will begin this discussion by saying that I am 17 years old. Yes, I am a teenager. I'll be off to college in about a half a year. Where to? Not a clue, yet, but that's aside the point. Now, I want everyone to look deep into their hearts and answer the burning question: How old am I today?

Im 31 will be 32 in a month. Im really impressed by what you younger ones can do. The more I learn the faster I have to catch up with everything. :D

im 21 =P and Cammy we younger ones can do alot of things .............. lol =P but u olders ones can do things we cant like.....tell us younger one what not to do in our life. we'd be lost without u guys =D

im 21 =P and Cammy we younger ones can do alot of things .............. lol =P but u olders ones can do things we cant like.....tell us younger one what not to do in our life. we'd be lost without u guys =D

47039[/snapback]

HA , ur right! I didnt start feeling old till I started calling the 20 and under crowd kids *sigh* I loved my 20's they rawked! LOL. I have teen boys ( had them in my teens) and boy are they fast with this tech stuff! Im not too bad myself when I think about it. :D

ahahha i get wasted alot............thats the first thing i did when i turned 21.......i still cant remember that night well.all i know is that in the morning i had holes in my clothes,was wet,hand some green stains on my shirt o.O , and was on the corner of 24 st.....i thiink i was trying home but collapsed half way....... but thats all gone THAt's all behind me now.. been sooo long since the last time i got wasted like that.........even though it was 2 days ago....

I'm 21. I started doing web design when I was 16 (I think) and I made a lot of great web sites. I even got a job as a programmer at a bank. Once I realized that I hate working in a cubical for most of the day every weekday, I gave that up to become a submarine pilot. I'm going to college now and haven't done any web design since that last programming job. Then last week, when I decided to make a fan site for a game that I'm playing now (I'm waiting to get hosted here at Xisto).My advice to you young people: web design is a great hobby and can lead to a great job, but working in a cubical is aweful! Also FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION AND GO TO COLLEGE!

I'm 23 years i 4 months old :DStarted messing around computers when I wsa 13 or so.. Aaaah, those were the days, my Commodore 64, and me :D :DI started off programming software, then I started php/mysql as a hobby... Now, I started working as a php/mysql programmer... It's not exactly like I wanted it to be, but it's the closest it gets :D

I'm 15. I started working on websites (Just HTML when I started...learned others later on) at either 12 or 13 years old (I can't quite remember). I work on my website as a hobby (Hopefully get a job making websites later on).

I'm 16 years old... turning 17 pretty soon, in about 2 months.