xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asomormridul

Hot Sports

Every sports has a season for its popularity. One will term it as the Hot Sports of that season. When the Soccer world cup is on, then the Hot Sport of that time is obviously nothing else, but football or soccer. Similarly, during the past World T20 Cup, short version of cricket was the hottest sport. In the same manner every game has a season to heat up the audiences across the globe. Now if I ask you directly, "Is there any game which you would like to term as the Hot Sport of all the time"? I am not sure whether there is any game which keeps its tempo all throughout the year. But it is true that those who are mad about a particular game only, can't think of any other game as Hot. What is your opinion on Hot Sport?

Being a girl it was very difficult for me to participate in sports, more the reason because my parents expected me to do excellent in studies. I am beautiful and therefore it was hard for me to go for sports. It's a normal practice that girls don't play games which require physical exercise. I however played games like Khuckoo. for me it's a hot sport.

hi................i am THE ASHISH RANJAN, GOing to let you knoe abouthot sports. i considered the most hot sport is cricket ,because it has it s own passion , when a player were hiting six sixes in aover it looks marvels. know you know why it is a hot sports