xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eddyruiz

Guitar Hero / Rock Band

I think Guitar Hero / Rock Band deserves its own sub section. I'm not really into these games, but the franchises are doing really well.I recently got to be a tester for Band Hero. Not into it at all. The music sucked in my opinion. The only cool thing was that your avatar for the xbox 360 is actually in the game. Avatar use in games is always cool.

I agree on partsGuitar Hero / Rock Band

band hero is great however u do get a bit bored after a while but still I always go on the internet  and play with other people, the career mode is kinda bad coz u only get to do a certain amount of songs and they are cheesey but it is a great game!

bnad hero rokz

Band Hero is a great game with a good name and not only the name but it's fun to play.When the game get's boring I play multiplayer.Multiplayer is when people play together like a band the game is called Band Heroand multiplayer you can have up to 10 people and  more tp play with you just isn't that cool.Also the Band Hero set is good because it comes with a drum and drum stick and a microphone and guitar.Iff you want more instrumants for your game you have to buy it.For around $35 to $45 and the guitars are more money because they look cooler and are better at some other things like it will be easyer tp press so you will press it quick.Also if you have Guitar Hero and you want to buy Band Hero don't buy the full Band hero set iff you alredy have drums or guitars and microphones because you will wast your money when you already hace the tools to play the game so it will work iff you use Guitar Hero instruments on Band Hero.Thanks and the new DJ Hero is a great game iff you wanted to know.So iff you want to know about any Guitar Hero games or Band hero games or DJ hero just email us at  Hero at yahoo.Com Thanks bye.

ive been reading up on the new rock band and guitar hero and power of the gig: rise of the six string. they are all going with some form of six strings on the guitars, powers version i like. its like a regular controller but you press one or all of the strings for the particular color. you can use the strings to play the real songs and strum particular chords too. that alone has me half way sold for that game but so far the tracks suck! im wondering if maybe anyone knows the FULL track list for the game? also if someone could explain how rock band and guitar heros new guitars work exactly or show me a video of how they are working i would appreciate it.