xisto Community
moonheart

Please Make A Review Of My Blog

The page loads very slow, probably because you have too many ads. The theme seems too "default" to me, so I suggest you change it. I also suggest that you change the domain since internet job scams has nothing to do with working at home.I really suggest getting rid of half, if not more of the ads.

Seems very knowledgeable :).First thing that is wrong with it, is that it's easy to get lost. The pages need to be sorted in a way that is easy for the visitor to navigate. This can be done through ways of formatting and color coordination. It's a simple theme, which I like about blogs but needs some more color. Probably a smarter way to advertise, TheDisturbedOne is right about the page loading slow. It's not very slow for me, but it'll be hell for 56k users or similar. The header tabs and the white do not mix.A better organization of categories, its fine but you can do better :D.So overall I rate the site 7.5/10. Final words: With a bit more work put into this, it can become something great.

Okay, first the website could be more organised. But it's good. Then it's the skin, it's too default as said before and what made you come up with that site category? :)I don't have much to say as others have already answered to it.I'd give a 4/10

Not too bad the layout of the blog. One thing I dont like. In between articles, you have inserted some google ads. Thought it will be better if you could differentiate it from the content. Like having a different background color or such

its pretty slow and a bit crouded, add some colors in there bro!

a few things that bug me are1. you need to change for this site, reduce the ads, because if i was looking for info about that subject i do not want ads in my way of reading. 2. add some more grays or more color in there, to show which are ads and the real blog.3. change the header, the logo clashes with the color blue that you have now, the light blue with white letters are very hard to read. 4. the ads are also slowing down the loading of the page, it took about 3 mins for my cable internet to load the page. 5. throwing all the links at me at the side isn't helping me at all. so put them in a list that a person that wouldn't know what they are; understand them.