xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lastelement0

Ufc 100

haven't seen many topics about UFC and the only one i saw had no replies to it. so im guessing this site is based overseas so the sport of choice is soccer/football. but July 11th marks a historic night for UFC and its fans as it will be their 100th event. the fight card is totally stacked and tickets are being sold at some crazy prices (for UFC at least). im most anticipating the rematch between Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar to determine who is the undisputed heavyweight champ. i'm pulling for brock and i think he can take care of business this time around as his first fight with Mir was when he had little experience and just got over anxious.a bunch of buddies and i are getting together to watch this on PPV and was just curious if anyone else is into UFC and/or going to be watching come next saturday

Ya my boy Frank Mir is gonna rock it! I'm not sure if I'm gonna buy PPV with some friends or not, but it's been awhile since I seen a PPV UFC fight, last time I saw one was the Machida vs Evans fight, which was amazing, Machida deserved the belt, but I mean it's been awhile, probably only a month ago, but wouldn't mind to see this one. I really need to see a UFC fight sometime live, that would be amazing. Do you happen to know where they sell tickets? Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of htis fight. Personally, I'm rooting for a crazy submission by Frank Mir, hopefully in the 5th round (it's for the belt isn't it?), but ya its gonna be a blast afo r anybody watching, the fight card looks amazing, so many great fights.